Thread: Mini boost for builder base?

Question Mini boost for builder base?

So earlier today I logged onto my village, went to builder base and I saw that my structures are boosted but the boost was red (it was a red dust around those structures, normally its green), I clicked on clock tower and there were only two options, as far as I remember, the first one was info, and I didn't read the second one because I accidentally clicked on it, but there was like a play button on it (green triangle). It gave me a normal green boost (not sure for how long), I attacked once so I get full value of it, and after the attack, the boost ended, after that I could normally start clock tower's boost.
    Did this happen to anyone else, because I asked my clan members but that didn't happen to them?

It sounds like you had a boost on when the maintenance break was announced and performed. Running boosts are PAUSED when maintenance is running, until you start it manually yourself [and it runs the rest of the time it still had]... could it be the previous clock tower boost?

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It sounds like you had a boost on when the maintenance break was announced and performed. Running boosts are PAUSED when maintenance is running, until you start it manually yourself [and it runs the rest of the time it still had]... could it be the previous clock tower boost?
    Ooh that might be it, because I don't usually attack on builder base, just occasionally start clock tower, collect resources and then I leave...
    Thanks for your reply
    Last edited by Vekile; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:54 PM.