Thread: Sabotaged Derby

Sabotaged Derby

Hi, I don't know if I'm posting in the right place but i just really need to share this.. I am really, utterly hurt and confused right now. I created a neighborhood, and i tried to really be welcoming and generous, and it went well.. I attract members (30/30) and they all are very nice and help each other.. i was really happy.

We became Derby focus this week and i was really feeling good that we'll have the chance to get the Gold in Novice League because we opted out people who don't respond to our survey regarding this wk's Derby..

And all that vanished... One of my member, i made him a co-leader before simply because he's more experienced (lvl62) and somehow i trust him for reasons i can't recall right now because of what he's done.

He kicked out all my members! As in all of them and to think that the Derby has just began. 😭

I tried to reinvite my previous members but there was a message saying 'player's level is too low' to invite, i got confused that's why i visited my neighborhood info.. and another sabotaged was evident there. He erased my nh info and welcome message, even removed all the tags, and he set the level required from just lvl10 to lvl700!!! 😡. Also changed the language.

Everything was removed and completely changed.

My neigborhood was attacked. I was sabotaged!

I am devastated..

Please advice. Thanks.. and cheer me up also to start again.

Quote Originally Posted by MissRheality View Post
    Hi, I don't know if I'm posting in the right place but i just really need to share this.. I am really, utterly hurt and confused right now. I created a neighborhood, and i tried to really be welcoming and generous, and it went well.. I attract members (30/30) and they all are very nice and help each other.. i was really happy.

We became Derby focus this week and i was really feeling good that we'll have the chance to get the Gold in Novice League because we opted out people who don't respond to our survey regarding this wk's Derby..

And all that vanished... One of my member, i made him a co-leader before simply because he's more experienced (lvl62) and somehow i trust him for reasons i can't recall right now because of what he's done.

He kicked out all my members! As in all of them and to think that the Derby has just began. 

I tried to reinvite my previous members but there was a message saying 'player's level is too low' to invite, i got confused that's why i visited my neighborhood info.. and another sabotaged was evident there. He erased my nh info and welcome message, even removed all the tags, and he set the level required from just lvl10 to lvl700!!! . Also changed the language.

I am devastated..

First welcome to the forum.

Secondly, WOW! That is simply horrendous. Leaders work hard to try to gain experience with the help of other players. That takes trust. Unfortunately, this person took advantage of your kindness, and inexperience. Obviously causing much havoc.

The only thing that you can do now, is to kick that player out. Hopefully, you had some of your other players in your friend book and will be able to invite them back to your NH.

Or you may want to find a NH that already exists that will help you gain more experience in the game before creating or re-creating your NH.

I hope that this will not taint your feelings about HD in general, or the community of players as a whole. This by far is the worst thing I have heard happen to a NH.

I wish you much luck on your continued play. The forum is a great source of information.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Wow, I am sorry for the chaos that this farmer has caused. It is a game, but yes we do care about it and end up caring for those in our neighborhoods.
    One neighbor left the chat and a chance to get something she was asking for quite abruptly the other day. She reappeared in the chat to tell us she had to quickly tend to her family's dinner before it was burnt. Another neighbor wisely said that it was a much better choice to take care of the real food for those in her real family than wait for the fake veggies she was asking for to show up in a shop.
    Cheer up. You can pass along this experience to other farmer for their benefit.
    Again, I'm sorry for your heart ache and head ache that one person has caused you. I get it.
    Last edited by smilingdawn; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:36 AM.
    * Level 109 Farm named TerriBug Acres.
    * Thank You, Supercell, for the Valley Fuel Tracker! Why?
    Because everything starts with fuel in The Valley.
    * I my NH, Fishing Event, Blossom Derby, my farm bunnies, my Orchard, and filling town orders.

O my. Iím so sorry to hear....I wonder if a child got a hold of the game. My younger nieces are always messing up their dadís or older sisterís farm. It sounded like you had a great group of people. Maybe you can put a short explanation in your NH info they can see while you invite them back. Wishing you luck with your former NH or a new one!

I hope that you find a place to report this player... they are someone Supercell should give the boot to! So sorry to hear your plight... being a leader is very difficult, i had my own lil hood for a bit and didn’t like the responsibility and managing the personalities. But, this player was not only mischievous but utterly cruel! I believe there is a leader support section here somewhere. Try & find it!

That is awful! Many of us in our hood have baby farms and started a second hood for those farms. Someone around that same level (63) joined the hood the other day along with a level 54 farm. They spoke to us in English for a bit and then switched languages and started talking to each other and making fun of us. Thankfully we have two bilingual members who busted them...because they were plotting to be really nice to the best players and then start their own hood and invite them. They were very brazen and just exchanged their evil plan right in the neighborhood chat! We sent them on their way, so they are still out there doing the same thing somewhere.
    People come and go...but people who join a hood just to ďpoachĒ other players are a special kind of lazy. I also know exactly what you mean about trusting someone through the game without knowing why later. Just remember thereís something wrong with them - not you.
    You are only guilty of expecting normal human behavior from another human. Lol. They took advantage and pretended to be a friend because thatís the kind of person THEY are. Narcissists canít keep up the charm forever!
    How is your hood doing now? Were you able to get some players back? They will be able to tell which person kicked them out. Theyíll know it wasnít you.

Quote Originally Posted by MissRheality View Post

He kicked out all my members! As in all of them and to think that the Derby has just began. 😭

I tried to reinvite my previous members but there was a message saying 'player's level is too low' to invite, i got confused that's why i visited my neighborhood info.. and another sabotaged was evident there. He erased my nh info and welcome message, even removed all the tags, and he set the level required from just lvl10 to lvl700!!! 😡. Also changed the language.

I am devastated..

Last edited by Kwpfarms; 3 Days Ago at 12:17 PM.