Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clarification on Loot in Legend League

Clarification on Loot in Legend League

Just took my first account to legends yesterday and I have a lot of confusion.

This time about loot.

The wiki says this:

Players can earn a fixed maximum of loot from each base; 450,000 Gold, 550,000 Elixir, and 6,500 Dark Elixir is available from attacking a maxed Town Hall 12. All of the loot is stored in resource storages and the Town Hall, and is generated by the game (this is similar to loot earned through attacking a base directly in Clan Wars). Weaker bases will offer less loot.
    What I'm confused about is do I lose loot when they attack me? I don't think so but I'm not clear on that. I looked at defending on the wiki but if it's there I missed it. If I did, sorry, I'm busy raiding on one of my other accounts while trying to figure this all out. If not taking it from me, I should have saved all those resource potions until I got to legend. :P It says from the storages so it doesn't matter if my collectors/drills and mines are full?

Also is it really weaker bases, like in war or is it town hall related?

Thanks.
    Last edited by StormHeart; December 5th, 2019 at 07:59 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

You doesn't lose loot while defending, even if you are three starred by someone you will only lose trophies.
    So you can boost your collectors, don't worry you will not lose any loot. Hope this will clear your confusion.

Millennial Club
    You never lose loot in legends. The amount you win varies according to the base and how much of it you destroy. The defender doesn’t lose any even if you win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    You doesn't lose loot while defending, even if you are three starred by someone you will only lose trophies.
    So you can boost your collectors, don't worry you will not lose any loot. Hope this will clear your confusion.
    Okay thanks! I thought I remembered that was the case but I wasn't sure. Doesn't seem to be going down. Yep, should have saved those resource potions. haha I had seven at the start of the month. I have another account in Titan 2 and it might end up in legends and has two resource potions so I'm holding on to them, just in case.
    Last edited by StormHeart; December 5th, 2019 at 08:16 AM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Okay thanks! I thought I remembered that was the case but I wasn't sure. Doesn't seem to be going down. Yep, should have saved those resource potions. haha I had seven at the start of the month. I have another account in Titan 2 and it might end up in legends and has two resource potions so I'm holding on to them, just in case.
    Lol, Always welcome. Hope you enjoy legends

Can a strong TH11 yield more loot than a weak TH12? I get what I get, I'm just curious.

Loot penalty still in place? I attacked an 11 in legend and yes loot was not nearly as good but the 40 trophies was nice.
    Last edited by StormHeart; December 5th, 2019 at 08:30 AM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Can a strong TH11 yield more loot than a weak TH12? I get what I get, I'm just curious.

Loot penalty still in place? I attacked an 11 in legend and yes loot was not nearly as good but the 40 trophies was nice.
    Loot system in legends works like war, weak bases provide less loot & vise a versa, but it will not surpass the higher threshold limit
    Last edited by IamMayur; December 5th, 2019 at 08:36 AM.

Millennial Club
    You won’t see many th11s in legend. They can get there but they can’t stay.

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    You won’t see many th11s in legend. They can get there but they can’t stay.
    I've been there less than 24 hours and did see one, that's what made me ask the question. I know that's going to be rare. I'm not going to stay long. Last night, to get there, I boosted Royals. That helped a lot. My AQ is high but my GW is only 21 and BK is 50. The hero boost made a huge difference. I'm struggling vs max TH12s. :P I'll be out in four days at the longest. No loot right now so might as well stay there. I suppose i could change my mind but I sure don't want to upgrade a Royal while there. I'm doing okay on defense but barely getting stars on offense, sometimes.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

And you only get loot from storages and not collectors when you attack in legends fyi.
    Last edited by ApolloBear; December 10th, 2019 at 11:44 PM. Reason: typo
    Apollo the Bear #2R2LJQGG
    TH 13 AQ 70 BK 69 GW 50 RC 20
    Bob Wills #9GCG9Q28
    TH 13 AQ 65 BK 62 GW 45 RC 8
    Xit Woundz #PYJRUJQL