Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder bases are no fun!

Builder bases are no fun!

I refuse to spend money on something that I feels like a duty. It lacks all fun. Im compelled to keep it moving forward only because supercell has linked perks to our main bases in an attempt to get more activity and gems going. Make it fun!! And the gems will come, along with activity! Most in my clans feel similar. Builder bases suck
    Like this post or comment if you would like supercell to change builder bases, perhaps to be more like our main bases.

Define fun?

Having the Builder Base the same or similar to Main Village isn't fun. It's better to have different style of game play like Builder Base (versus battle) and that's what make it appealing to some of the players. Yes there were some weaknesses that cause some of the players not playing the Builder Base and all, but you might want to point out what's fun for you in the first place before complaining?

Forum Champion
    Just ignore it. Don’t play BB. You lose nothing. The gear ups offer zero advantage and the multi mortar is straight up trash.

Forum Superstar
    I don't mind it, but i won't miss it either once i'm maxed. Its been the same old for too long.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I don't mind it, but i won't miss it either once i'm maxed. Its been the same old for too long.
    I’m just grinding walls on BB but if it wasn’t for the BB grind I might have quit this game 3 months ago when I maxed out my main.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Same. 15 wall segment's to go then back to gem and clan games mining
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Builder base is fun to me, but I do wish they would add some more stuff to it. 29 wall segments to go on my main builder base

Still a long way for me..
    TH9 | Level 277 | 1832 war stars | 2B GG, 2B EE, 10.37m HH

Friend in Need 2.2 million | Sharing is Caring 63k | BH9 PB 4600
    Player Tag #CVL802G

Centennial Club
    Not a fan either, its just there for clan games and gems for me. Sucks because the obstacles seem to spawn slower so the gem part has taken a dip recently.

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLordBill View Post
    I refuse to spend money on something that I feels like a duty. It lacks all fun. I’m compelled to keep it moving forward only because supercell has linked perks to our main bases in an attempt to get more activity and gems going. Make it fun!! And the gems will come, along with activity! Most in my clans feel similar. Builder bases suck
    Like this post or comment if you would like supercell to change builder bases, perhaps to be more like our main bases.
    Play the Builder Base or don't .. it doesn't matter.

It's a slightly different game and I think that a lot of people simply can't handle getting beaten half of the time ..

On the main base, you can play for years without getting the sense of defeat, because you simply ignore the attacks on you and get back at somebody else. You attack more than you get attacked, most of the time.

In Legend, it's 3 steps forward, 2 steps back constantly .. you face people that are at your own level and you get curb stomped as much as you deal out slaps yourself.

On Builder Base, it levels out at 50/50 .. you deal with defeat each and every day..

Some players can't handle that.

Stop playing that part of the game, then. Problem solved.

I have 3 wall segments left and I will continue to get my 3 wins every day .. I did that last time I maxed out and will do it this time.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats