Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder bases are no fun!

If you dont like it, quit
    Its that simple.

Sigh, yet another BB hater trying to make their opinion sound like a fact.

There are people that like BB, there are people that hate it.
    There are people that like the main village, there are people that hate it.

Fun is subjective. Enjoy what you enjoy rather than expecting supercell to make a duplicate of the main village when that was not their objective.

Who hurt u?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Define fun?

Having the Builder Base the same or similar to Main Village isn't fun. It's better to have different style of game play like Builder Base (versus battle) and that's what make it appealing to some of the players. Yes there were some weaknesses that cause some of the players not playing the Builder Base and all, but you might want to point out what's fun for you in the first place before complaining?
    There’s a lack of any control over looting, opponents, that makes it frustrating. Frustration is the opposite of fun. No money! You obviously work for supercell or have “a dog in the fight”. It is common throughout most people I know, that it lacks most of what makes the “main” base fun.

Quote Originally Posted by KatanaMaster12 View Post
    If you dont like it, quit
    Its that simple.
    True, or maybe motivate supercell to help it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLordBill View Post
    I refuse to spend money on something that I feels like a duty. It lacks all fun. I’m compelled to keep it moving forward only because supercell has linked perks to our main bases in an attempt to get more activity and gems going. Make it fun!! And the gems will come, along with activity! Most in my clans feel similar. Builder bases suck
    Like this post or comment if you would like supercell to change builder bases, perhaps to be more like our main bases.
    If by “change builder base” you mean delete it altogether, then yes, I’m all in with that proposal. Because, as you so eloquently put it, “builder bases suck.”

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    If by “change builder base” you mean delete it altogether, then yes, I’m all in with that proposal. Because, as you so eloquently put it, “builder bases suck.”
    You know that the Builder Base isn't going anywhere, so just .. stop.

As much as some people hate the Builder Base, Supercell still makes money off of that thing.

Also .. I expect YOU, Himewad, to have already finished your last walls (because I have) and that you are currently considering retirement form BB, or .. do you complete the daily challenge just because you can?

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Banned
    ive given you a few months off from my bb hatred. I thought the forum needed more. Nope, walls aren’t done, especially on my main account, because I didn’t buy the gold pass and get discounts on that account. Even my mini has stopped once his main village upgrades were done. Because it’s not worth it for the bb. Because, as the OP stated, “builder bases suck.”

And why would I quit it? It’s the easiest way to get challenge game points, especially at low trophy levels. I think there is even an accomplishment tied to the bb now.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattymeow View Post
    Still a long way for me..
    That's why sc add otto as second builder for upgrading fast

Builder Base is less fun I would say ...... But not not fun

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.