Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Power - Blossom - Normal - Repeat...

With 3 players in, we trashed about 350 tasks and we DID a LOT of boats. UGH!

In contrast, last week with 4 players we trashed less than 120 tasks. So I still believe each type derby has it’s own spawn rate for 320s, and that is not likely to change. After all, it is called the Power derby, not the Kick Back and Do 18-19 easy tasks Derby.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post

In contrast, last week with 4 players we trashed less than 120 tasks. So I still believe each type derby has it’s own spawn rate for 320s, and that is not likely to change. After all, it is called the Power derby, not the Kick Back and Do 18-19 easy tasks Derby.
    I agree the rate is different I don't even mind if the 320's are hard, but it would be nice if they appeared more often.

I don't want to complain or be contrary in general, I love! Hay Day, but I do think I'll be opting out of the future power derby's.

For me, the issue is I stay in the derby for something to do, but they're not giving me anything to do. I'm not one for stacking on a "maybe" so for the majority of the last few days, my ovens are sitting empty waiting for some guidance.

I'm trashing as often as I can.. I'm not sure I can finish this week :\

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post

It is irrelevant whether the derby has been set to be difficult or easy. What matters is that it be equal play for everyone.
    It is not. For about what ,,, 3 or 4 power derbies now, it has been rigged to be a long drawn out diamond grab. The number of boat tasks appearing outnumber all other 320 tasks that have appeared. The real derby players just about sit idle with a dead task board, giving the diamond blowers plenty of time to advance and buy the trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vever View Post
    I agree the rate is different I don't even mind if the 320's are hard, but it would be nice if they appeared more often.

I don't want to complain or be contrary in general, I love! Hay Day, but I do think I'll be opting out of the future power derby's.

For me, the issue is I stay in the derby for something to do, but they're not giving me anything to do. I'm not one for stacking on a "maybe" so for the majority of the last few days, my ovens are sitting empty waiting for some guidance.

I'm trashing as often as I can.. I'm not sure I can finish this week :\
    Vever, I sure hope you are able to finish.

I agree that the rate of 320s need to be a bit more even. The next power derby that looks like this we may do 300+. And even those were sparse. At least it’s possible to stay out of the bottom 3. I really feel for those that are solo players.

I have no longer started stacking for any specific derby. For me, there are far too many tasks to actually stack. There are weeks we never see, for instance, a vegan basket. And others that it is repeated several times. At least in a small hood of friends we can communicate that we want a particular task on the board, or that we are ready with a certain townie.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Our hood has trashed an enormous number of tasks as well, however, we find ourselves back with enough participants in the derby that the derby is easy for finishing on top.

i still have 6 tasks to complete and another hoodie has 7 and will be hard pressed to finish, but looking to Sunday when I will finish them off and to future power derbies, we don’t really need all 320 point tasks
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Interesting to read all your comments, that mostly seem to be on the same page as my initial comment. Quite simply it’s been unbalanced, chronically slow and tedious. I for one don’t want an “easy” derby, but I don’t want frustration either. Let’s hope SC look at this in future. I usually opt out of Power Derby because even thought the tasks are purported to be easier (some are some definitely are not given that 18 tasks must be completed) I find it tough to find the time to get 18 + 1 done. I opted in on this one as our hood leader announced a relaxed derby due to the US holiday period, and even though we in our hood have found our own enjoyment, the drop rate has been frustrating and so very tedious. In future I will opt out for sure!

Pro Member

Hi

I have not been in on the Forum for a long time ,
    But a tip in the Power Derby is this ,
    My team we are now only 12-16 players in Derbys , We dont only do 320 points task in Power Derbys ,after they did alter it ,
    And we normally win it anyway .
    Is it really necessary to only do 320s ? to win a Power Derby
    or do you only do it to get up on the Derby Top list .
    For small teams it naturally different , But for biger teams are there any use to try to do only 320 ?
    Last edited by Lyngby; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:51 AM.

3 hoods in our derby finished on a perfect score, we were one of these and came in second, even though we weren’t really trying hard. Had we not done 320s we very likely would not have come in top 3.