Thread: Level 105 . 9 320 tasks is enough . Dutch

Level 105 . 9 320 tasks is enough . Dutch

Looking for a new hood. I am lvl 105 and want to leave my current hood because i don't like being forced to do a 10th Task.
    Preferably dutch although English is also an option.

Hi. We are looking for new neighbors. We do require 9 320 tasks.. 10th is optional. We love to help. We are pretty chatty but you aren't required to 😊
    Our tag # is P0G280RP Chatty B's.
    We are from the USA, English speaking.
    Come join us! We're a small hood trying to grow!
    Last edited by SugarMama22; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:31 PM. Reason: Added info

Centennial Club
    Hi, we are looking for active players, international hood, English speaking. Here is our ad:

Ripley’s Farm #PQ9PUQQY

We’ve been playing this game for about 3 – 4 years, been in different hoods and somehow just got tired of our super relaxed neighbours. So we created this hood hoping to recruit like–minded members.

What we can offer is

• Elder upon joining
    • Helpful and friendly environment
    • You can request for anything
    • Opting out is not a problem

And just a few requirements:

• English speaking hood and English speaking members are welcome from all around the world (all time zones are welcome)
    • 9-10x320/400 tasks or 18-19x320 in power derby
    • Being polite and friendly is very much appreciated
    • No need to be chatty but basic communication is required
    • We do not reserve tasks, fair play for everyone
    • Entry level is 95

We're looking for serious derby players who know how to prep for a derby and dedicated to finish all 10 tasks in good time. Do not ask you to burn diamonds, this is not how we play, so if you think you could be a right match, come and join us.

If you are a small hood or just couple of friends, who are used to play together and want to try something different, you guys are also very welcome to play with us.
    Lvl 141, town 40 #ULU2U8Y

Fresh Spawn
    Hi

my neighborhood is called: Helpful Farmers. Tag: # LJQPG98G

My farm is called: Joy Farm and I am in level 76.

I have been to several neighborhoods and in many cases they have not treated others very nicely. I got tired of this and have therefore created my own neighborhood.

You are very welcome to help build a neighborhood that really wants to win Darbys. But first of all it is about sharing, helping and showing respect to everyone.

Hope to see you in my neighborhood 😊😊

We will actually help ....
    After a few bad experiences with annoying and helpless neighborhoods we decided to start our own currently we have 23 active players and compete in champions league derby. We help each other all the time with boat orders and derby tasks. Members range from level 30 to 150. Feel free to join us and letís play together !!

Neighborhood name is WILL_ACTUALLY_HELP

TAG:9gvcju2g

Fresh Spawn
    Please ad me #PJQQPRUP2
    i am news

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyranch1993 View Post
    We will actually help ....
    After a few bad experiences with annoying and helpless neighborhoods we decided to start our own currently we have 23 active players and compete in champions league derby. We help each other all the time with boat orders and derby tasks. Members range from level 30 to 150. Feel free to join us and let’s play together !!

Neighborhood name is WILL_ACTUALLY_HELP

TAG:9gvcju2g
    Wow Ivyranc! How did you get 23 active players when starting a new hood? I struggle to get even one.... Good luck though
    Lvl 141, town 40 #ULU2U8Y

Iím looking for new members for my neighbourhood.

🐷 about our hood 🐮
    * We are active derby players at championship level
    * English speaking members
    * We do 9 x 320 tasks or opt-out (we donít reserve tasks and the diamond task is not required)

Chatty or quiet speakers are welcome. We would like new members with a level of 60 or above but will also accept 55+ if you are the right fit.

Neighbourhood: PYCCYLY2
    My farm: RVYVPOP2

Please feel free to message me with any questions.