Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Builder hall once maxed?

Builder hall once maxed?

Is there a point in playing builder hall once Iím maxed out? I only have walls and troops left now and suspect Iíll be maxed in about 2 months or so. I remember darian saying in a galadon interview they plan on addressing the maxed players conundrum for the main village, I hope they would do something for the builder base too to make it worth playing once maxed.

Same here

Credit for sig: DragonX101
    Credit for avatar: DragonX101
    Need a clan? Join Here
    My stats
    Interested in GFX? Go here

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Is there a point in playing builder hall once I’m maxed out? I only have walls and troops left now and suspect I’ll be maxed in about 2 months or so. I remember darian saying in a galadon interview they plan on addressing the maxed players conundrum for the main village, I hope they would do something for the builder base too to make it worth playing once maxed.
    See what Supercell recently stated here => https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...uilder-hall-10

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    See what Supercell recently stated here => https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...uilder-hall-10
    Thanks. It still sounds like they donít really have anything in the works though. Even if not a BH10 yet, I wish theyíd give something for us to do or spend our loot once maxed. I will be maxed in builder base very soon. Maybe Iím one of the few that actually enjoys builder base
    Last edited by mattyboo1; November 23rd, 2019 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks. It still sounds like they don’t really have anything in the works though. Even if not a BH10 yet, I wish they’d give something for us to do or spend our loot once maxed. I will be maxed in builder base very soon. Maybe I’m one of the few that actually enjoys builder base
    I agree with your own conlusion, I read the same into that statement, that is, we should not expect anything within the near term future. I myself still have several BH 9 upgrades remaining. After sitting at a maxed 8 for awhile (when awaiting BH 9 release) and having my Main Base also maxed at the same time, had both bases with no build activity. So I decided at that time, would not rush it again, would take my time returning BH to max.

Yes, like you, regret that once maxed, my BH goes idle (except for Clan Game use). What I may do, once maxed, is trophy push over there. Do my 8 Legends Attacks each day on the Main Base, then spend the rest of the day on the BH (at least it has no daily attack limits, so a good time burner).

So if that other thread says "no to wars" and "not now for BH 10", what ideas can we suggest for the BH? Maybe the community can come up with an idea.
    Last edited by rowman; November 23rd, 2019 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I agree with your own conlusion, I read the same into that statement, that is, we should not expect anything within the near term future. I myself still have several BH 9 upgrades remaining. After sitting at a maxed 8 for awhile (when awaiting BH 9 release) and having my Main Base also maxed at the same time, had both bases with no build activity. So I decided at that time, would not rush it again, would take my time returning BH to max.

Yes, like you, regret that once maxed, my BH goes idle (except for Clan Game use). What I may do, once maxed, is trophy push over there. Do my 8 Legends Attacks each day on the Main Base, then spend the rest of the day on the BH (at least it has no daily attack limits, so a good time burner).

So if that other thread says "no to wars" and "not now for BH 10", what ideas can we suggest for the BH? Maybe the community can come up with an idea.
    Yeah, I do enjoy the builder base, and although itís nice to be almost maxed, it also is kind of sad because it means thereís not much point in raiding on it anymore. Iím also not happy that the trophy reset was changed to 5000 because I was gathering prestige before but now I canít even make it to 5000 to compete despite being nearly maxed

Two things to do once maxed - push trophies and hit Clan Games/Season Pass tasks. The former is tainted by cheaters so a lot of us just don’t bother, the latter is at least fun. Like many, I’d love to see something new added but SC is still zeroed in on the HV. Mebbe we’ll see something late next year though....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Yeah, I do enjoy the builder base, and although it’s nice to be almost maxed, it also is kind of sad because it means there’s not much point in raiding on it anymore. I’m also not happy that the trophy reset was changed to 5000 because I was gathering prestige before but now I can’t even make it to 5000 to compete despite being nearly maxed
    Try adjusting your attack strategy. Most bases I se in the 5100 range are max defense and working on walls. I tend to get zeroed in on one strat (pekka gliders for me). I'd do better if I took a minute and swapped as there are several base tweaks that frustrate hogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Two things to do once maxed - push trophies and hit Clan Games/Season Pass tasks. The former is tainted by cheaters so a lot of us just don’t bother, the latter is at least fun. Like many, I’d love to see something new added but SC is still zeroed in on the HV. Mebbe we’ll see something late next year though....
    Pushing has little appeal to me. Maybe I'll try mixing up attacks. Boulder base tasks saved this games round for me. Most of our peeps dont like the 1 hour by tasks. 500 pts for earn x stars or destroy x buildings were great with a clock potion.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Yeah, I have no desire to be #1 in the world because it would be too time consuming and of course impossible to beat anybody who cheats. However Iíd like to at least collect some prestige cups

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Pushing has little appeal to me. Maybe I'll try mixing up attacks. Boulder base tasks saved this games round for me. Most of our peeps dont like the 1 hour by tasks. 500 pts for earn x stars or destroy x buildings were great with a clock potion.
    The cheating makes pushing of zero appeal to me, along with the long waits for opponents at the top of the heap. I’m waiting for SC to come up with a Legend League type design so I do not have to wait so long for matches.

The BB based tasks in CGs and SP are what keep me busy these days. I have another game nearly maxed at BH9 as well. Unfortunately, the game in general (including HV) has become tedious - it’s just about grinding out the upgrades. We really need a new mode of play to breathe life back into the game. I’d like to see some clan-based and single player events added to the game to give me something to do.

Yeah, I have no desire to be #1 in the world because it would be too time consuming and of course impossible to beat anybody who cheats. However I’d like to at least collect some prestige cups
    This really just comes down to time - the more time you invest in attacking, the higher you will rise in the trophy rankings. I can sit and spam Minion Drops for a few hours and gain several hundred trophies (well...skillfully span them) or do the same with a number of different strats. The more precise attacks do not come into play until further along in the rankings.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN