Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Builder hall once maxed?

Fresh Spawn
    So how is the cheating going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    The cheating makes pushing of zero appeal to me, along with the long waits for opponents at the top of the heap. I’m waiting for SC to come up with a Legend League type design so I do not have to wait so long for matches.

The BB based tasks in CGs and SP are what keep me busy these days. I have another game nearly maxed at BH9 as well. Unfortunately, the game in general (including HV) has become tedious - it’s just about grinding out the upgrades. We really need a new mode of play to breathe life back into the game. I’d like to see some clan-based and single player events added to the game to give me something to do.

This really just comes down to time - the more time you invest in attacking, the higher you will rise in the trophy rankings. I can sit and spam Minion Drops for a few hours and gain several hundred trophies (well...skillfully span them) or do the same with a number of different strats. The more precise attacks do not come into play until further along in the rankings.
    Great Noc. As usual, wise words.

Pro Member
    I do wish sc would listen to a long standing player demand and allow us to keep battling with zero training time. To me that remains a big ongoing frustration where you lose a battle, want to keep battling but can't do so because you don't have a clock tower boost or don't want to gem (not really practical to keep doing so is it?) and have to wait the 4min or whatever every single time.

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot007 View Post
    I do wish sc would listen to a long standing player demand and allow us to keep battling with zero training time. To me that remains a big ongoing frustration where you lose a battle, want to keep battling but can't do so because you don't have a clock tower boost or don't want to gem (not really practical to keep doing so is it?) and have to wait the 4min or whatever every single time.
    While this would be nice from a player perspective, it might be a problem for a real-time PvP game with a smaller playerbase. TBH, I’d almost like to see matching done outside the realm of real-time - create a pool and match PvP for X number of matches daily, then compute trophy gains/losses across the day (something similar to what we have on the HV for Legends League), and simply allow attacking with no timers.

Either way, we really need a Legend League type of setup at the top of the BB game at the least.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Trainee
    I wish too

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    While this would be nice from a player perspective, it might be a problem for a real-time PvP game with a smaller playerbase. TBH, I’d almost like to see matching done outside the realm of real-time - create a pool and match PvP for X number of matches daily, then compute trophy gains/losses across the day (something similar to what we have on the HV for Legends League), and simply allow attacking with no timers.

Either way, we really need a Legend League type of setup at the top of the BB game at the least.
    Agreed. There needs to be some love shown towards those who have reached endgame on BB (from an upgrade perspective) to keep them occupied but I doubt we can expect anything that major since time and again the message has been that BB will not be a priority in the near future.
    IGN : Hotshot007 Clan : Goonsquadelite
    TH Level : 11 BK/AQ/GW Level: 50/50/20
    Walls: Maxed.

Millennial Club
    I've pushed about as far as I think I can push already so at this point once the walls are done I'll just use it for clan games.

Forum Master
    I upgraded the last wall segment a few days ago and have been getting my 3 wins every day, using the army composition dictated by the current challenges.

I'll probably continue to get my 3 wins more or less every day for some time.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats