Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Troop production too long

Fresh Spawn

Troop production too long

As you know, we have 4 barrack and 2 dark barrack. But the production is too long..it like uing 1 barrack only. Please fix it.. make it saperate production again and it will be fast..

Quote Originally Posted by Johntuck View Post
    As you know, we have 4 barrack and 2 dark barrack. But the production is too long..it like uing 1 barrack only. Please fix it.. make it saperate production again and it will be fast..
    Ah i see you wanna revert it in times when we need 45mins to cook 1 Golem.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    Ah i see you wanna revert it in times when we need 45mins to cook 1 Golem.
    The good old days. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could. Even with long troop cook times, even with clouds in legend, even with infernos you couldn’t heal through, and so many more examples. I miss those days....sigh
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 733 fair play wins and counting...

"As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be."

- Thanos

OP, we've moved far past the days of single barrack training and we sure as heck are never going back to that era. Move on from the past and start living in the here and now. The new system is far superior.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 21 |

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    The good old days. I would go back in a heartbeat if I could. Even with long troop cook times, even with clouds in legend, even with infernos you couldn’t heal through, and so many more examples. I miss those days....sigh
    If it meant global one last time 😢

Centennial Club
    When they changed the troop production times, they also reduced the time to cook troops considerably, so that most if not every army takes LESS time than it did before.

If you find that an E-Dragon or BoWitch army takes too long to cook, upgrade _all_ your barracks.

yes the good old days where you had to wait half a day to attack that wil be much faster

LOL. It is very fast compared to the good old days.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    No it won't.

Training speed has very little to do with whether there are sepaarte queues. Before the change, a dragon too 30 minutes to cook. So an army of 10 of them took 90 minutes with 4 barracks.

Now they are 2 minutes 6 seconds that same army takes 21 minutes. So less than 1/4 of the time.

A golem took 45 minutes, so if you wanted 4 of them that also took 90 minutes.

Now they are 3 minutes 30 seconds, so 4 of them takes just 14 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No it won't.

Training speed has very little to do with whether there are sepaarte queues. Before the change, a dragon too 30 minutes to cook. So an army of 10 of them took 90 minutes with 4 barracks.

Now they are 2 minutes 6 seconds that same army takes 21 minutes. So less than 1/4 of the time.

A golem took 45 minutes, so if you wanted 4 of them that also took 90 minutes.

Now they are 3 minutes 30 seconds, so 4 of them takes just 14 minutes.
    Drags take 3 minutes and golems 5.

Not all of us have gold pass Ajax
    Last edited by Armageddon3223; November 24th, 2019 at 08:46 AM.