Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Troop production too long

Quote Originally Posted by Johntuck View Post
    As you know, we have 4 barrack and 2 dark barrack. But the production is too long..it like uing 1 barrack only. Please fix it.. make it saperate production again and it will be fast..
    Hello and welcome to the forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    "As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be."- Thanos

OP, we've moved far past the days of single barrack training and we sure as heck are never going back to that era. Move on from the past and start living in the here and now. The new system is far superior.
    Indeed, the good old times also with spells, costing gold, and taking around 4hrs to prep a war army ...

...But, Ill take a different view, related to OPs point

Yeah, give us again all those barracks with the new times
    Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon3223 View Post
    Drags take 3 minutes and golems 5.
    Well get 4 drags in 3 minutes and 2 golems in 5
    (why not \_(ツ)_/ )

Edit: Oops I forgot to mention ... reduce the Hero heal time too, accordingly :lol:

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    maybe he has only one barrack capable of cooking electros, or only one barrack for bowlers. in that case a single electrodragon takes 24 minutes
    And in thst case, having separate queues would make no difference at all, since he would still have only one barrack capable of cooking them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    Ya the good old days when we could sit in the clouds for hours but the upside was there was no wait for troops to cook......
    that wasn't an upside. Just looking for a base was taking longer than cooking an army. So it was available, as soon you ended your attack. But in fact you were waiting for your army to finish nevertheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamamanteri View Post
    I don't recall Legends being a thing back then
    Maybe, I dont remember the exact dates. Although, I do remember pushing to legends for the first time with mass golem because bowlers didnt exist yet.

Either way, Id still go back if I could.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 755 fair play wins and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Indeed, the good old times also with spells, costing gold, and taking around 4hrs to prep a war army ...
    Yes, and if you weren't online when it was done, you could get raided and lose your army. Good times...

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No it won't.

Training speed has very little to do with whether there are sepaarte queues. Before the change, a dragon too 30 minutes to cook. So an army of 10 of them took 90 minutes with 4 barracks.

Now they are 2 minutes 6 seconds that same army takes 21 minutes. So less than 1/4 of the time.

A golem took 45 minutes, so if you wanted 4 of them that also took 90 minutes.

Now they are 3 minutes 30 seconds, so 4 of them takes just 14 minutes.
    And in thst case, having separate queues would make no difference at all, since he would still have only one barrack capable of cooking them.
    Plus also adding that (in the old way) each Barrack only had a set capacity that could be increased with each upgrade in level. If SC reverted back to the previous training way (while keeping the shortened training times) then how will the Quick Train option work? Would each Barrack have its own Quick Train Queue? If so, then I find that being too cluttered.

TC, a work around for your "issue" might be to only upgrade each Barrack one at a time of each type. I.E. upgrade one Barrack whether it is an Elixir or DE Barrack before starting on the next one of the same type.

Centennial Club
    No it won't.

Training speed has very little to do with whether there are sepaarte queues. Before the change, a dragon too 30 minutes to cook. So an army of 10 of them took 90 minutes with 4 barracks.

Now they are 2 minutes 6 seconds that same army takes 21 minutes. So less than 1/4 of the time.

A golem took 45 minutes, so if you wanted 4 of them that also took 90 minutes.

Now they are 3 minutes 30 seconds, so 4 of them takes just 14 minutes.
    Exactly! The new way has been far better than the old days!!! Training times really does not take that long. I always have my next army trained up so once I attacked my next army is ready. Then I simply log off for a few minutes to get my next army. There is always the training potions or boosts with gems if you really feel like attacking a lot of attacks in a row...
    OP is just looking for attention I think..

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-add-a-method

Read the idea given by me carefully. Everyone's answer is that not everyone is willing to believe that he does not want to create armies in different slots. So this OP idea was not so bad. Makes me think.
    Then why are we making each troops machines and spells separately?
    Last edited by jamesoo7; November 24th, 2019 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesoo7 View Post
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-add-a-method

Read the idea given by me carefully. Everyone's answer is that not everyone is willing to believe that he does not want to create armies in different slots. So this OP idea was not so bad. Makes me think.
    Then why are we making each troops machines and spells separately?
    Did you ever reply to those replies under your thread?

Not needed !! I was presenting my idea, it is their job to think !!! What to do next.