Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games for th12

Banned

Clan games for th12

I'm getting th missions for th 7 to 9 I have a waste time dismissing them because there to low so I have to wait for the timer to expire we're I should be getting missions for my own lvl of th12 or 11 and rewards are cheap so to find somthing half decadent I allways have to wait any chance of fixing it just not worth playing clan games for higher th players or pissoff the timer 👍😜⏱⏰🌞🌙

Are there any active th6 even in the game?

My clan game is littered with defeat th6,7,8
    As a th12 i can not do any of those, and last i checked lowest in my clan is a th10. So noone in my clan can do these

Is there really enough th6-8 in the game to warrent these?

Wouldnt it be better to make 1 defeat the same th as you quest that works for everyone, instead of those specific ones that clutter clans tasks that have to be trashed

Or is that the point to make us have to waste gems to get rid of uncompletable tasks
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Well these games are called clan games for a reason. At any given time the whole clan sees the same board of tasks. The board you see is not just your own personalized board so youíre not getting these challenges but the whole clan sees them.
    Some challenges will be good for you and others will be totally unsuitable. I bet a TH7 isnít all that happy to see a slay the Titan challenge or kill loads of hero levels or destroy eagle challenges.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

But most clans have th11+ to do those, do alot of clane even have th 7 to do those challanges, i know mine doesnt

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    As a th12 i can not do any of those, and last i checked lowest in my clan is a th10. So noone in my clan can do these

Wouldnt it be better to make 1 defeat the same th as you quest that works for everyone, instead of those specific ones that clutter clans tasks that have to be trashed

Or is that the point to make us have to waste gems to get rid of uncompletable tasks
    In my clan these low TH challenges also can get stuck on the board as we donít have anyone below TH10 either. However the others with appropriate TH level are usually swiftly taken. Iíd bet if you take a look at a clan of th6-th9 youíd see the opposite and theyíd get stuck with other types of challenges too difficult for them.

That being said you could also encourage your clan to take such a bad task which lasts a max of 8 hours (not the longer ones) when they log off for the night and let it expire. That way it doesnít add to cooldown and you donít have to wait.

Personally I certainly wouldnít spend gems on replacing challenges. CG lasts long enough to finish so Iíd rather wait for something more suitable or cool down times to be over or maybe take a task which is slightly less to my liking.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Coordinate. We just say grab one when you are done for the day. Or are taking a break. Grab one that doesnt work and let it expire. I would bet there are a lot more th 6 - 8 in the game than max 12s. Wouldnt object to a get x stars from your same town hall level instead though. But I can complain about a lot of the tasks with my th9 mini too. Just have a bit of patience. You dont have to finish the first day.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Well these games are called clan games for a reason. At any given time the whole clan sees the same board of tasks. The board you see is not just your own personalized board so youíre not getting these challenges but the whole clan sees them.
    Some challenges will be good for you and others will be totally unsuitable. I bet a TH7 isnít all that happy to see a slay the Titan challenge or kill loads of hero levels or destroy eagle challenges.
    Funny thing is I just got a titan one after trashing a destroy th6 one for my first trash. I finished it easily for 600 points

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8

You don't need a TH6 to do those, TH7 finds plenty of TH6 bases to hit, and even TH8 will find a few.

I created a low level account as my 5th mainly for doing clan games, and I have currently stopped it at TH7. It only took a few weeks before thatv was able to do clan games, and take most of the low level challenges. That account has been the first to 4K a few times.

We do now have somebody else with a TH4 - so that should be TH6 by the next games, or possibly the one after. And we have a couple of other th7 or TH8 accounts, but those aren't very active.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I think Clan Games Task do refresh if no one is taking them. It just take a little time to an hour before offered task being reset.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; November 23rd, 2019 at 01:55 AM.

Why must there be complaints about everything? Do you also complain about not being allowed to order from the kids menu and not getting a senior citizen discount?

Please, Iím begging all of you, just realize that not everything is for you. If something isnít suited for you just accept it, move on, and forget about it.