Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games for th12

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    My topic that got merged into this one, mine was made 1 minute later was are there even th6 left in the game. That with magic items it can not take more than a month to get past max th6, or if there arent any sc made find th6 as one to clutter the tasks and force people to trash them for gems
    There are plenty of TH6 in the game. My 5th account is mainly only kept for CG, and is a TH7. That account usually takes those tasks, and I never have to next very much to find one (in silver league).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    My topic that got merged into this one, mine was made 1 minute later was are there even th6 left in the game. That with magic items it can not take more than a month to get past max th6, or if there arent any sc made find th6 as one to clutter the tasks and force people to trash them for gems
    I still have a th3, that I made for the "self matching" trial with major.. And 4s, 5s, and 6s.. In fact, at least one hall from th3 up..
    They come in handy for the war roster, so barely growing.. They "match" with others of the same level too..

Darian even said there was a healthy influx of players/downloads.. Accounts are starting from entry screen all the time..
    Whether they are mini's or new players dont matter.. There are plenty of bases to soak up those low level tasks (clan dependant).

As others have said, there are also clans that have the reverse problem.. Last oppo I faced in war carried nothing bigger than a 9
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:01 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It used to be so that the board is changed when nobody is online for 10 to 15 minutes, that might still be the case
    I can confirm that this indeed is still the case. If your board is littered with tasks you can't do, just have everyone log off for 10-15 minutes and the whole board refreshes. We did this many times during the current games and finished them within two days very easily. We are in the process now of maxing out all our accounts to get the extra rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Popovichtown View Post
    If it is such a big problem for your clan, trash the task that you don't want and move on. No big deal.
    but why use gems to trash the task totally wrong why dose everything revoleve around gems but timer if it's not related to you ?move on to what did you even read the post ?

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBunyip View Post
    but why use gems to trash the task totally wrong why dose everything revoleve around gems but timer if it's not related to you ?move on to what did you even read the post ?
    Who said anytbingabout gems?

You don't use them to trasha task, you can use them if you want to take another task immediately. But that is your choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)