Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games for th12

If it is such a big problem for your clan, trash the task that you don't want and move on. No big deal.

I am a TH 12 and I finished clan games in 4 hours using two training portions. Concentrate on task you can do and getbon with it.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    I think Clan Games Task do refresh if no one is taking them. It just take a little time to an hour before offered task being reset.
    It used to be so that the board is changed when nobody is online for 10 to 15 minutes, that might still be the case

for me the easiest ones has to be wall destruction for 500 points on the night island, just make entire army wall bombers and 3x games later done.

Centennial Club
    Easiest way is everyone takes a bad task lasting 8 hours before they go to sleep. Those task always get stuck at the top left corner and everyone can take them and let them expire.

If you are the Leader, send a clan mail, no need to recruit TH7's in a TH11+ clan.

Centennial Club
    As a clan of just Th11 and 12's we always just ignore these objectives and still each of us get max clan game points and all the tier rewards so I dont know why people are complaining?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloukaas View Post
    As a clan of just Th11 and 12's we always just ignore these objectives and still each of us get max clan game points and all the tier rewards so I dont know why people are complaining?
    because some people do love to moan! Lol. There are lots of tasks that a maxed th12 in legends can’t do: defeat a th9, get 3 stars in Titans, upgrade 3 buildings (or walls)etc etc. There are also lots of tasks other th in other leagues can’t do, win 3 stars in legends leagues, knock out a grand warden, 3 stars from th12 etc etc. Just realise some tasks are for you, some are not. Do the ones you can it’s not rocket science and it’s not ‘unfair’.

l try league with different clans. First time clan was drop league because all enemy bases were th12. Second time lt was very easy matches. Bases are usually t10 and below. We are first but medals are too low. If the league level is low, cwl doesn't work.
    Last edited by unsdem; November 24th, 2019 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by unsdem View Post
    l try league with different clans. First time clan was drop league because all enemy bases were th12. Second time lt was very easy matches. Bases are usually t10 and below. We are first but medals are too low. If the league level is low, cwl doesn't work.
    Interesting stuff unsdem.. maybe its just as well that clan games finish before cwl starts, if it doesnt work at lower league level.

My topic that got merged into this one, mine was made 1 minute later was are there even th6 left in the game. That with magic items it can not take more than a month to get past max th6, or if there arent any sc made find th6 as one to clutter the tasks and force people to trash them for gems
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature