Page 172 of 175 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1750

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I have Lost my account , someone hacked my account

The bans were revoked.

Final bans can be revoked (thankfully) in cases in similar to the above.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Have you any real proof that the accounts were unbanned? All we know is that bans are final and not negotiable.

Have you reported them on the social media?

Quote Originally Posted by KomabaDiaz View Post
    The bans were revoked.
    Final bans can be revoked (thankfully) in cases in similar to the above.
    Do you have any real proof?

Forum Champion
    There isn't a need to share any information as the successful 'phisers' are guessing the information and continously answering questions from multiple accounts until they are successful.

This matter needs to be URGENTY looked at the senior management team as several accounts have been phised, Supercell acknowledging that they have been phised (permenant bans revoked on those accounts) and then for them to be phised again weeks after for standing up to these devious & fradulent (mostly teenagers) that are successfully phising accoutns & then boasting about it publucly on Instagram- really poor.
    Repeated guessing of the date I made my first gem purchase? Or the day I created my account? I donít buy it. SC is quick to ban those who provide incorrect answers. Regardless, no one here can do anything about it. This is a players forum. There is no player support here. Account phishing has been going on for years. If you have solid proof you need to report it to in game player support. But honestly, most of what you are saying doesnít sound legit to me. Cheers.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:47 PM.

I've been playing this game since 2013 and don't have time to waste making up gossip on a forum. Supercell is aware of this issue and has acted.

Check this Instagram for screenshots if you can be bothered to read rather than dismissing facts without any knowledge or study.

https://www.instagram.com/coreyduhsavage/?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Repeated guessing of the date I made my first gem purchase? Or the day I created my account? I don’t buy it. SC is quick to ban those who provide incorrect answers. Regardless, no one here can do anything about it. This is a players forum. There is no player support here. Account phishing has been going on for years. If you have solid proof you need to report it to in game player support. But honestly, most of what you are saying doesn’t sound legit to me. Cheers.

Forum Champion
    I've been playing this game since 2013 and don't have time to waste making up gossip on a forum. Supercell is aware of this issue and has acted.

Check this Instagram for screenshots if you can be bothered to read rather than dismissing facts without any knowledge or study.

https://www.instagram.com/coreyduhsavage/?hl=en
    Didn’t see anything wrong in those pics in the link. But I’m confused. If SC is aware and has acted then why are you posting this?

Read the social media page in detail and there is clear evidence.

This thread was started after an account was phised for the first time. The account was then phised for a second time by a group of 'phisers'. All of this evidence was sent to Supercell and the account had a permenant ban revoked for a second time in a month after being phised.

Make sure that you read the posts and stories on the Instagram link above before asking for more evidence as it is all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Didn’t see anything wrong in those pics in the link. But I’m confused. If SC is aware and has acted then why are you posting this?

Fresh Spawn

Lost My Account

I haven't playing COC for so long, then i meet my friend, and he is a COC player and after a long talk, i try to log in COC on his phone, just wanted to know it TH and base Lvl, i already have SC account, because i playing clash royale. And he didn't have a SC account. But my COC account was never been connected to SC account. After he disconnected to Google Play, and log in to my Google Play, its required SC account, then after log in to the SC account. His Village is Connected to my Account. Try to delete the Game data, but still, he need to log in to my SC account to get back his account, i lost mine. How to fix this ?

Quote Originally Posted by ariya69 View Post
    I my COC account was never been connected to SC account. After he disconnected to Google Play, and log in to my Google Play,
    Welcome to the forum.
    First suggestion do not share your village or email details with anybody.

its required SC account,
    This was reported quite and reason behind this that someone had acces to the village and saved it with supercell id.
    How could this happen? Shared village - shared email details - shared device - other suspicious things.

then after log in to the SC account. His Village is Connected to my Account. Try to delete the Game data, but still, he need to log in to my SC account to get back his account,
    Now you have some problems. His village is saved with your supercell id. The fix is your friend must contact the ingame support through his village and request "opting out from supercell id".
    I dont know if you will use your scid for your village anymore.

i lost mine. How to fix this ?
    you must contact the ingame support and request account recovery. You will have to know more than th level and xp level and name to verify ownership.

Lightbulb Not found village. Help.

Hello respected users forum and administration.
    I played clash of clans in 2015-2016 with my wife. Now I wanted to continue playing but can't restore the village. Mail from mail forgotten, can not recover( left tomtop the wife, through her look at your account. Help to restore access, all of the information they provide. Appealed to the technical support in the game, talk to the bot is useless.
    Last edited by Dmitriy95282; 1 Week Ago at 11:31 PM. Reason: Search error

If you do not want to divulge information, tell me what mail was tied to the account number #290YCGGCP and I will try to restore it.