Thread: What was farming like when TH12 was new

What was farming like when TH12 was new

1.5 year ago, when TH12 was released, if you happened to be a TH12 on the release day, what was farming like on that day, subsequent days and weeks? I wonder what to expect when they release TH13.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jenomja View Post
    1.5 year ago, when TH12 was released, if you happened to be a TH12 on the release day, what was farming like on that day, subsequent days and weeks? I wonder what to expect when they release TH13.
    When sc released a new townhall level then much and many player gets active and play coc..and clasher was very excited for raid from new troops..we tries to different- different strategy...but my personal experience.when a new townhall comes then I face much problems because I have 15 I'd and my any account is not max so I try to upgrades my all bases fast and max out all..

Thank you..

Farming was steady in the days following the release of TH12. As with most updates, there was an increase in players as people wanted to check out what was new so there were less "dead bases" to loot from compared to the months leading up to the release. Even so, it will still possible to farm enough to keep your builders busy without too much difficulty, and this time around we'll have the various boosts from the Gold Pass.
    Clash Ninja - Upgrade Tracker and Guides
    https://www.clash.ninja - Forum Thread

Things will be different since you cant lose loot on legend league.. for me legend gives enough loot and you also gain 100% from collectors that boost it up so Im going to stay there
    As max th12 that holds every magic item and hammer with over 1000 medals i believe i will manage to hold up

Every time a major update lands the clouds are terrible. Hopefully with their recent changes to fix the clouds that won’t continue to be the case.
    First: TH12 - trophy record 5711
    Second: TH12 - trophy record 5561

In the normal trophy league (up to Titan-1), the first few days after the release of th12, as well as release of any number of walls, the loot drops initially but recovers among the maxed bases (those that were maxed in resources). These players spend, and spend... and spend, then refill, and at these levels loot maxes quickly so the drop isn’t lasting.
    There should be no effect on legend’s, except slowly more loot assuming the ‘value of base loot increases with more content (otherwise as experienced in some previous updates, but not for new th content, loot -assuming base value in war- may decrease to reach the same base level at the same max loot as current).