Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Situation of farming bots ?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Well, they have. I'm already uncomfortable with how much detail this discussion has had so I'm not going any further.

My answers to your % question is that the % is too high in both respects. Given that I think anything over 0% is too high, that shouldn't be surprising.

Sorry, if you want to have more support for your opinion on bots being ok, you'll have to go to one of the bot forums. I visit those from time to time to see the people complaining about losing their accounts due to bans.

This conversation appears to have run its course. I'm out. Good luck to you, but don't use bots.
    I don't read he is saying bots are ok. Because in that case I would not agree with him. His point is he doesn't care other people use bots as it has no effect to him (/his gameplay). I agree to that.

And I agree with you the conversation has run its course as arguments on both sides are getting weaker and weaker or repeated.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Well, they have. I'm already uncomfortable with how much detail this discussion has had so I'm not going any further.

My answers to your % question is that the % is too high in both respects. Given that I think anything over 0% is too high, that shouldn't be surprising.

Sorry, if you want to have more support for your opinion on bots being ok, you'll have to go to one of the bot forums. I visit those from time to time to see the people complaining about losing their accounts due to bans.

This conversation appears to have run its course. I'm out. Good luck to you, but don't use bots.

This conversation never had a course...
    You have to understand that... it is you who have a problem. You are angry by bots.You are hurt by them .You hate them.
    I said it many times...For me they are insignificant, and their small impact is more to SC than to the players.If SC wants to deal with them, they will deal with them.
    There is a much higher chance to see pink unicorn , than finding working farm bot in legends.

Quote Originally Posted by Misho12 View Post
    You have to understand that... it is you who have a problem. You are angry by bots.You are hurt by them .You hate them.
    I said it many times...For me they are insignificant, and their small impact is more to SC than to the players.If SC wants to deal with them, they will deal with them.
    There is a much higher chance to see pink unicorn , than finding working farm bot in legends.
    Each bot attack takes away a base i could have potentially attacked. Even one base taken away in this fashion is cause for me to want accounts using bots banned. no hatred, no animosity, just wanting supercell to enforce their own rules.

I mean using your faulty logic everyone should run bots because they don't affect anyone. talk about a sure way to ruin the game lol.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; December 2nd, 2019 at 11:08 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #54
    You have to understand that... it is you who have a problem.
    Not one that is visible to anybody else.

You are angry by bots.You are hurt by them .You hate them.
    As is any normal person who has any real understanding of the game.

All you are telling us is that YOU don't have any real understanding of the game or the issue involved. You clearly don't even understand the impact they DO have on you, or you wouldn't be describing them as insignificant.

Bots affect the players far more than they affect Sc's bottom line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Not one that is visible to anybody else.

As is any normal person who has any real understanding of the game.

All you are telling us is that YOU don't have any real understanding of the game or the issue involved. You clearly don't even understand the impact they DO have on you, or you wouldn't be describing them as insignificant.

Bots affect the players far more than they affect Sc's bottom line.
    This is the purpose of the Forums. So people like me who don't have real undersanding get information from people like you.I am just playing for several years and i'm only a max th12.The farming aspect of the game is so complex for me, that probably i will never have real understanding.
    For me the farming aspect of the game is getting easier and easier: bigger collectors for more loot, gold pass, events, books,medals, hammers ,clan games,new legend legaue , war leagues... I also believe that SC have very good control in all cheating in the game.If this wasn't so, the game would never survive for so long.

I will be grateful if you explain their impact on me so i can feel impacted by them just like you guys.I really want to get that "houston we have a problem" feeling so i can join the "impacted by bots club".

This is the purpose of the Forums. So people like me who don't have real undersanding get information from people like you.I am just playing for several years and i'm only a max th12.The farming aspect of the game is so complex for me, that probably i will never have real understanding.
    For me the farming aspect of the game is getting easier and easier: bigger collectors for more loot, gold pass, events, books,medals, hammers ,clan games,new legend legaue , war leagues... I also believe that SC have very good control in all cheating in the game.If this wasn't so, the game would never survive for so long.

I will be grateful if you explain their impact on me so i can feel impacted by them just like you guys.I really want to get that "houston we have a problem" feeling so i can join the "impacted by bots club".
    I told you the arguments were getting weaker. No one here can give you the proof bots are a big issue and affect the gameplay of you and me. With a lack of proof and therefore running out of arguments Ajax targeted you personally you just don't understand the game, but I think you understand it quite well.
    I have never been bothered by bots, the lack of dead bases in Cristal or the even the bot cup pushers. So agree with you fully, there is little to no effect to normal players.

All that is left is that feeling of unfairness which bothers the "impacted by bots club".

(Just to be clear: I do not approve the use of bots. I think it's good SC takes action against cheating and bots. But I don't have the "Houston we have a problem feeling" as some people here pretend to have.)

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #57

As you have said, the direct impact on you as an individual is quite small. It is the overall effect on available loot that really matters. You may only have to next an extra couple of times on average to find an acceptable target, and it is difficult to even really tell. If you now take 10 nexts on average, how do you know whether you might have averaged 8 or averaged 2 without the bots. But by the time you multiply that by several million, it is a big effect on the game as a whole.

And when a major update drops, the effect is seriously magnified due to more normal players searching for as much loot as they can get, causing problems for everybody. This effect is similar to a major road having a vehicle breakdown or accident that blocks a lane. Most of the time, this would hardly affect anybody else as individuals, but when it happens at peak time, when the road is already close to capacity, everybody else is suddenly stuck in jams for an extra half an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Sometimes you just have to look at who you are arguing with and stop.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed