Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    Yes, I don’t know how hard it would be for SC to program this, but it seems like it should be something rather simple. Since they already do it with troop events and season challenges
    We don't know how similar they are "under the hood", but it certainly seems like somthing that shouldn't be too hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    We don't know how similar they are "under the hood", but it certainly seems like somthing that shouldn't be too hard.
    What I donít understand is why when I wrote to support about this, they said It was already possible to do a direct gem conversion from clan games. It is not

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    What I don’t understand is why when I wrote to support about this, they said It was already possible to do a direct gem conversion from clan games. It is not
    Support don't play the game, and sometimes don't seem to know as much as they should about gameplay, though it is also possible they just misunderstood or misread, and thought it was season challenges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    As Rowman says, so long as they haven't bought a pack that has taken them over the storage limit, they can always turn potions or book into gems by selling enough of what they have to make the necessary space.

It is never impossible to take rewards from any tier. It may not always be cost effective if you have psid for items. But not cost effective is not the same as impossible.
    Very true words indeed! There is always a choice in every tier even if you are maxed.