Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games

Clan games

The rewards this time are no good for anyone that is maxed out. My partner is maxed out and she can't get anything out of tier 5, which means she can't get anything at all from the games. Seems a little unfair!!

I am also maxed, as I have been for many past Clan Games.

Tier V has a Book of Spells. If they do not have one already in storage, take it for future use. If they do have one already in storage, then cash in the stored one for gems. Then, replace it with the new one.

You can cash any stored item for gems. Don't want too because you are beyond the limit, and want to continue to hoard? Fine, that is a personal decision, but the game should not have to accomodate having it both ways.

Some people have suggested adding a gem option to every tier. That would indeed make things easier, allow hoarders to continue to hoard without increasing nor diminishing their stash. But until there is such a change (if there is), sell off excess for gems, replace with the new.
    Last edited by rowman; November 23rd, 2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: typo fixed

Quote Originally Posted by MarkT1973 View Post
    The rewards this time are no good for anyone that is maxed out. My partner is maxed out and she can't get anything out of tier 5, which means she can't get anything at all from the games. Seems a little unfair!!
    If u maxed and u have all magic items then why u what to feel about cg rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Obstaclesaver View Post
    Some might say a maxed player has even more reason to want to be able to collect something from clan games, to give them something to do. A non-maxed player can raid all day long and collect loot, while a maxed player is looking for something to do for a bit of fun. Collecting some prizes, even if they are just small gem amounts, adds to the fun.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    As Rowman says, so long as they haven't bought a pack that has taken them over the storage limit, they can always turn potions or book into gems by selling enough of what they have to make the necessary space.

It is never impossible to take rewards from any tier. It may not always be cost effective if you have psid for items. But not cost effective is not the same as impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Obstaclesaver View Post
    They obviously don't have all magic items, since it was only tier 5 they said they couln't take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Master
    Unfair?

Who cares if a maxed player can't figure out how to get any of the rewards?

I got my Main Village maxed and it's been in that state for months. I did have the ability to sell Magical items and instantly replace them with new ones from the previous Games and I'm sure that I can figure out how to maximize my gem profits from these Games too.

Playing int the maxed state seems to be a problem for a lot of players .. they quickly get bored or get a feeling of unfairness when players that haven't reached the maxed state get rewards or discounts or help to quicker progress... this is silly to me.

Trying to max out is what you do from the minute you start playing, when you finally reach the maxed state, lean back an play the game against other maxed players and try to help everybody else along.

Anyhu .. I feel that OP just wanted to humble brag that he has a female partner that has a maxed out base :-)

Mark, tell her to sell some of the magical items she has so that she can select some new ones from the games .. tell her to maximize the number of gems she can get out of the games. That's what the rest of us maxed players do. It's what she'll learn to do after having been maxed for a bit longer.

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    As Rowman says, so long as they haven't bought a pack that has taken them over the storage limit, they can always turn potions or book into gems by selling enough of what they have to make the necessary space.

It is never impossible to take rewards from any tier. It may not always be cost effective if you have psid for items. But not cost effective is not the same as impossible.
    I made a suggestion on this a few days ago as well. I bought packs that put me over the limit in anticipation of the update, now Iím going to have to forfeit my clan games rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    I made a suggestion on this a few days ago as well. I bought packs that put me over the limit in anticipation of the update, now I’m going to have to forfeit my clan games rewards.
    It is a good suggestion (to just let players claim gems rather than the item, the same way it works for doing events). I don't have excess of anything since I didn't buy any packs. However, even I would like this change since it would be easier than selling the item I have for gems to then collect the one from games. I could just claim the gems from the game. It is easy, so it isn't high on the list of things I care about, but it would be just a nice small change even for players like me that don't have excess items.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It is a good suggestion (to just let players claim gems rather than the item, the same way it works for doing events). I don't have excess of anything since I didn't buy any packs. However, even I would like this change since it would be easier than selling the item I have for gems to then collect the one from games. I could just claim the gems from the game. It is easy, so it isn't high on the list of things I care about, but it would be just a nice small change even for players like me that don't have excess items.
    Yes, I donít know how hard it would be for SC to program this, but it seems like it should be something rather simple. Since they already do it with troop events and season challenges