Thread: Undo button for Derby

Undo button for Derby

People accidentally accept a task instead of trashing. An undo button would help. Do you agree?

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    I wouldn’t be afraid to take a mystery task anymore! If it turned out to be undesirable I could undo it, but that might defeat the purpose of the mystery derby....

Hayday doesn't do undo. Messes with the database in bad ways. They do confirmation though.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    I wouldn’t be afraid to take a mystery task anymore! If it turned out to be undesirable I could undo it, but that might defeat the purpose of the mystery derby....
    Forgot about mystery derby. You are right it would defeat the purpose of them. Oh well it was just an idea. I guess we all need to be a little more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Hayday doesn't do undo. Messes with the database in bad ways. They do confirmation though.
    Well there you are. Oh well. I will let my neighbourhood know that it is a no go😁

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by janetteduck View Post
    I guess we all need to be a little more careful.
    It happens by accident the other way around too. Even with the confirmation safeguard sometimes it gets so routine when only low point tasks keep popping up I know ppl who ended up accidentally trashing their own task. One person was close to finishing 320 goat milk too!

When you try to trash your own task, it appears in red which helps to alert you. I had suggested they add a coloring or some other difference after I had accidentally trashed my own task a couple of weeks in a row. What an awful feeling that is. Also accidentally hitting the accept button when you meant to trash an undesirable task.

If you accidentally take a low task, the first instinct is to trash it. But whatever the points is better than no points if you go ahead and play it. It also be good to apologize immediately to your teammates in chat for the accident so no one will get a notion you might be trying to sabotage the derby team.