Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New league After titan / after legend

New league After titan / after legend

Sir can you add a new league after titan
    I'm thinking legend is too easy now for th7-11 we can go legend but we can't stay on legend but we can easily stay on Titan so I'm requesting for a new league

After titan / after legend like ultra league any other

Town hall 13 is coming so to hard for low Th pushing I'm on th11 so I can't bete th13
    Maximum I get 1 * but that's not enough

So please add a new league

(I'm not good on English &#128517

Trophy pushing isn't supposed to be easy. It's intended to be for the best of the best. Lower Town Halls should have to face tough competition just like anyone else. You don't deserve a handicap.

Besides, what is an extra league going to do? It will quickly fill up with the same exact players that are in Titan league and then you're right back to square one.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Trophy pushing isn't supposed to be easy. It's intended to be for the best of the best. Lower Town Halls should have to face tough competition just like anyone else. You don't deserve a handicap.

Besides, what is an extra league going to do? It will quickly fill up with the same exact players that are in Titan league and then you're right back to square one.

On my clan to many players th9-th10 and all are titan 1 #2000Y89PR chake

Nothing in your posts explain why would we need new league(s)? Current system works well already.

Oh, and they really shouldn't design legends or other suggested top leagues so that th7-11 pushers would be happy. Legends is the competition of who's the best of the best and it's hard to see why th7s should be included? You can still enter legends if you want that shiny badge but it's only fair you'll get out instantly when the system measures who's the strongest.
    Last edited by SifaVision; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:12 AM.

Forum Veteran
    So, new league added between Titan and legend which you reach - well done!

Then you ask for a new new league between the new league and legend

And so on and so forth.

You donít deserve to be in the top leagues if you cannot defend against the top bases. You maintain Titan due to time spent playing and not skill. Letís just leave the system as it now is as it is far superior to previous.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Simply making it to the top League isn't worth much if you can't maintain your grip on your position. Being in the best league also means being able to fight off those who are trying to dethrone you. It's meant to be competitive. Adding another league wouldn't do anything. All you'd do is make it to this new league and then still struggle when you climb even higher into Legend League.
    AKA Tank Puppy

ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett

A new league doesn't seem necessary yet. It's not like a lot of players have hit 7k

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcerio View Post
    A new league doesn't seem necessary yet. It's not like a lot of players have hit 7k
    It is unlikely it will ever be needed, particularly of the form asked for here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    So, new league added between Titan and legend which you reach - well done!

Then you ask for a new new league between the new league and legend

And so on and so forth.

You donít deserve to be in the top leagues if you cannot defend against the top bases. You maintain Titan due to time spent playing and not skill. Letís just leave the system as it now is as it is far superior to previous.
    I'm on legend 😅😂

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Simply making it to the top League isn't worth much if you can't maintain your grip on your position. Being in the best league also means being able to fight off those who are trying to dethrone you. It's meant to be competitive. Adding another league wouldn't do anything. All you'd do is make it to this new league and then still struggle when you climb even higher into Legend League.
    It's just a fan concept 😅 don't take sunrise I'm on legend (big fan sir I'm not expecting you reply me)
    After legend 6099+ ultra league