Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest thing ever happened

Weirdest thing ever happened

Hey guys....
    I started an attack with grand w+healers (Warden walk) from about 10'o clock as shown in picture....

upload photos

Suddenly (after 1-1.5 seconds of dropping warden ) warden suddenly fall in the marked area at 12'o clock .... causing healers to follow him and grand warden along with 5 healers - all die..... Whole my attack was ruined and i ended up with 46% (3 black stars) :-(

upload pic

I cant even watch the replay again.
    So should i ask for attack refund in help n support? It's their loss afterall
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:31 AM.

Centennial Club
    Firstly, I don't get why you'd scratch out/cover up your name (and the one you attacked) in one picture, while leaving them open in another one. Shouldn't matter though as it isn't name shaming or anything...

Also I don't really understand what happened. Your warden walked to the upper side of the base, then just instantly died? And now you can't see the replay?
    If that is the case - really weird, never have seen something like that before. I would contact support so they can figure out what happened (maybe). I really doubt that you'll ve able to receive some sort of "attack refund" though.

Is there a such thing as, “attack refund”?
    Rebel Clan #UOL89UCG

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    Firstly, I don't get why you'd scratch out/cover up your name (and the one you attacked) in one picture, while leaving them open in another one. Shouldn't matter though as it isn't name shaming or anything...

Also I don't really understand what happened. Your warden walked to the upper side of the base, then just instantly died? And now you can't see the replay?
    If that is the case - really weird, never have seen something like that before. I would contact support so they can figure out what happened (maybe). I really doubt that you'll ve able to receive some sort of "attack refund" though.
    That's a mistake
    Warden landed in between the marked area at 12'o clock himself... though i dropped him at 10'o as if he is teleported
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    That's a mistake
    Warden landed in between the marked area at 12'o clock himself... though i dropped him at 10'o as if he is teleported
    Ouch. Well while you can't get a refund, you should absolutely notify support so they can figure out the bug/glitch that caused this to happen.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    ....So should i ask for attack refund in help n support? It's their loss afterall
    An attack refund? Fascinating question. It depends how much time you may spare for this quest because getting past the gatekeeper aka Supercell Automated Support to interact with a person won't be easy.

Good luck in your quest.

---
    Lynn
    November 21, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:33 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Pro Member
    there will be no refund..
    and your not alone in screwy things happening
    with your troops or placement of troops..
    sever lag or game interphase most likely sent your gw off into his own universe..frustrating as it is it becoming normal for this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyla View Post
    Ouch. Well while you can't get a refund, you should absolutely notify support so they can figure out the bug/glitch that caused this to happen.
    ☺️ I'll do a riot if they dont provide me something for compensation. Anyway lets see

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    An attack refund? Fascinating question. It depends how much time you may spare for this quest because getting past the gatekeeper aka Supercell Automated Support to interact with a person won't be easy.

Good luck in your quest.

---
    Lynn
    November 21, 2019
    🙂So what I'll contact from the outside.. i just sent them a message in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by IBWOLF2 View Post
    there will be no refund..
    and your not alone in screwy things happening
    with your troops or placement of troops..
    sever lag or game interphase most likely sent your gw off into his own universe..frustrating as it is it becoming normal for this game...
    How do you know that i wont get a refund? Are you sc employee?
    You say this normal ....I've been playing this game for more than 4 years and never heard/saw sth like this before
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:50 AM.