Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest thing ever happened

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    Hey guys....
    I started an attack with grand w+healers (Warden walk) from about 10'o clock as shown in picture....

upload photos

Suddenly (after 1-1.5 seconds of dropping warden ) warden suddenly fall in the marked area at 12'o clock .... causing healers to follow him and grand warden along with 5 healers - all die..... Whole my attack was ruined and i ended up with 46% (3 black stars) :-(

upload pic

I cant even watch the replay again.
    So should i ask for attack refund in help n support? It's their loss afterall
    You told us you cant watch replay? But your screenshot is in replay status. Bit suspicious. You can upload the entire raid to support your claims rather stating falsehood. Evidence is all over your screenshot.
    You just got a legit failed attack.
    Last edited by TakeMeDown; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:44 AM.

Centennial Club
    Youíve got to be trolling. What do you expect Supercell to refund you? Weíve all botched attacks or had some strange glitches happen. Most people just move forward. However, Iím sorry for your mishaps. Itís never fun losing an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    You told us you cant watch replay? But your screenshot is in replay status. Bit suspicious. You can upload the entire raid to support your claims rather stating falsehood. Evidence is all over your screenshot.
    You just got a legit failed attack.
    🙄 Cant you read in the picture that i posted....replay closes after that red sentence

Quote Originally Posted by shaypappas3 View Post
    Youíve got to be trolling. What do you expect Supercell to refund you? Weíve all botched attacks or had some strange glitches happen. Most people just move forward. However, Iím sorry for your mishaps. Itís never fun losing an attack.
    🙄Why would i troll and what for
    I have never encountered such a glitch before which destroys your whole attack completely. You may have botched attacks several times a day but my attack got botched due to this glitch and not by any noob attacking 🙂

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    So what I'll contact from the outside.. i just sent them a message in-game.
    Lucky for you if you didn't have to interact with Supercell Automated Support.

The Force is with you and you're one with the Force. Ooops, wrong game.

---
    Lynn
    November 21, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:30 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

By "refund" do you mean the cost of the healers you lost? Even if it's the entire cost of your army, seems like a pittance, certainly not enough to spend so much time trying to recover. You'd be better off barching for a few minutes to recover it rather than trying to convince support to do it.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes

Centennial Club
    🙄Why would i troll and what for
    I have never encountered such a glitch before which destroys your whole attack completely. You may have botched attacks several times a day but my attack got botched due to this glitch and not by any noob attacking 🙂
    Youíre quite the funny guy, arenít you? As for noob attacking, Iíve been playing this game since it came out. I never said anything about botching several attacks a day so you should rethink your wording there, bud. Good luck with that refund you arenít getting.

Youíre quite the funny guy, arenít you? As for noob attacking, Iíve been playing this game since it came out. I never said anything about botching several attacks a day so you should rethink your wording there, bud. Good luck with that refund you arenít getting.
    Since when time of playing this game is improving ability to attack a base? My wording is all good. Good luck for your wording that did contribute and help me a lot. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    By "refund" do you mean the cost of the healers you lost? Even if it's the entire cost of your army, seems like a pittance, certainly not enough to spend so much time trying to recover. You'd be better off barching for a few minutes to recover it rather than trying to convince support to do it.
    K...........bye

Good luck on the refund, was there a tornado trap at the warp spot by any chance? I am seeing a lot of these 5 layer center square box wall maps in Legends lately.....easy three stars...but the placement of the tornado will warp the troops from outside the walls right to the TH....oddly enough allowing the TH to be killed VERY easily.

Could be the same thing with the map you attacked and the TT warped the troops to another spot.