Thread: To upgrade or not to upgrade, that is the question

Millennial Club

To upgrade or not to upgrade, that is the question

I upgraded to th11 back in may sometime from being a fully maxed th10 (took me 6 months to max th10). Well now here I am mid November.

I maxed my heroes a long time ago, I got 1 day left on my last lab upgrade. And I just started my last 2 defenses to max, 8 days before those are done.

My base is nearly maxed outside of walls, I've got 136 of those bad boys left. Idk if thats something I'll have knocked out before everything else on my base is done.

So do i go to 12 once everything else is done, or wait and stick it out to finish my walls before hitting that good ole upgrade button?

Pro Member
    depends on if you want to war at th11 or farm at th12

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    depends on if you want to war at th11 or farm at th12
    Good question, idk. Ive got multiple accounts outside of this one. Currently farming a rushed th12. In the past i have fully maxed my main atleast which this account is. I assumed I'd be fully maxed by the end of this year, seems it came quicker than I expected it to.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    Good question, idk. Ive got multiple accounts outside of this one. Currently farming a rushed th12. In the past i have fully maxed my main atleast which this account is. I assumed I'd be fully maxed by the end of this year, seems it came quicker than I expected it to.
    If you dont have a max th11 to play with. I would keep it. max th11 for war is a lot of fun to attack with.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    If you dont have a max th11 to play with. I would keep it. max th11 for war is a lot of fun to attack with.
    I do have another account that I'm working on to get to th11, and that one will be my perma maxed 11 one.

But I'll fully max my walls on this one then upgrade once I'm done, thats what I've been doing might as well continue

Well.. you need to consider that farming is at its peak state right now and you can get loot super easily as a TH12. With TH13 potentially being on the horizon, that could all change. Many max TH 12s like myself are currently giving away free loot in the lower leagues, but that will change once we upgrade to TH13 and actively hunt TH 12s for loot. So whatever you do, I don't advise advancing to TH12 when (if) TH13 is released because the loot will probably be bad for awhile.

nice i think you should go for an upgrade to TH12 as TH13

do you need a clan, we have 19 members and extremely require your help clan name is Made in Dina.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzaib1123 View Post
    do you need a clan, we have 19 members and extremely require your help clan name is Made in Dina.
    Not at the moment, i run 3 different clans

My personal opinion is upgrade your TH if you have maxed most of the things
    like heroes , defenses , Lab<min troops and spell maxed which you use for war and farm>
    Dont wait for walls

Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements