Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need A Clan TH10

Need A Clan TH10

Hey, I need a clan and I’m th10. #2PYGL9VJQ
    Looking for a clan that always wars because I have 1200 war stars. Also, I would like a clan to put me in cwl and maxes clan games .

Our clan is called ‘One Piece’

#28QJYJ2R0

CWL | Clan Games | Weekly Clan Wars | Active Donators | UK Level 5 Clan With 30+ Members

😊

Hi Braylyn,

We can do all that for you. 👍 You'd be welcome to join any of our active, experienced and supportive feeder clans.

We have four active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    • English speaking only.
    • Adults 18+
    • Drama free
    • Back to back wars (can opt out)
    • Townhall not rushed (Builder hall should be! 😁 )

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    For TH11s and TH12s.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to an active war clan. Generally TH10s and above.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    Generally TH9s (10/10+ heroes) and above

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Currently has over 40 active members! Bailey V anyone?
    Generally TH9s and above.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Pro Member
    Hi Toes,

I run a couple competitive clans that we try to keep "fun" and not take ourselves too seriously. Sometimes that happens anyway. Both clans max clan games. I'd suggest our Mid TH clan to start and once you're ready for 11 we have an exclusive th 11-12 clan.

Here are the details:

High TH (11-12) ClashOfClansRecruit
    Mid TH (6-10) ClashOfClansRecruit

Take a look and if you see a fit, please stop by.
    T
    Last edited by tsg123; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:32 PM.

1200 war stars is actually not a big deal...
    Skuld (#28PGRLRLP)
    Clan: Ninkyo (495 wins) (#
    28Q8LPJ8)
    (Clan Recruitment)

Chicken's Ice would be glad to have you.

Chicken's Fire and Chicken’s Ice - farming/war clans are now recruiting

Looking for generous donating, family friendly, organized, farming /warring clans? If so, you're in luck, Chicken's Fire and Chicken's Ice are recruiting.

We are currently recruiting active non rushed th9 and higher accounts. Must be willing to use Discord.

Chicken's Fire (#Y0JU9QCC) welcomes responsible players 14+ yrs with town hall 9 or higher accounts.

Chicken’s Ice (#22QQ0QCGP) is our war clan for town hall 9 and higher.

Parents that join can bring their children under 14, but are responsible for ensuring their children follow clan rules. The rules are minimal and are designed to ensure everyone can enjoy themselves while playing.

Chicken's Fire: We war once a week (Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. You can opt out if you don't want to do regular wars but we do encourage members to participate. All members are required to do clan games and earn a minimum of 500 points to ensure we always get the highest tier rewards for everyone.

Chicken's Ice: We war 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday) and in Clan War Leagues. As with Fire everyone is required to earn a minimum of 500 points in clan games.

We encourage everyone to donate.

Players must be able to communicate in English.

If you want more information you can contact us by email
    chickensfireclan@gmail.com

Information:
    Clan: Chicken's Fire
    ClanTag: #Y0JU9QCC
    Clan level: 13
    Clan War League: Crystal I
    Wars: Once a week (Friday war search)
    Leader: Kellgall (aka Gudroll)
    Location: International (we have members from USA, Canada, UK and elsewhere)

Clan: Chicken's Ice
    ClanTag: #22QQ0QCGP
    Clan level: 8
    Clan War League: Gold I
    Wars: 3 times a week (Sunday, Tuesday and Friday war search)
    Leader: North Star
    War clan and feeder clan for Chicken's Fire for lower town hall members. You can jump to Chicken's Fire to request maximum level cc troops and spells for wars. Fire members are free to war in Ice too.

We are a member of the Chickens United clan family.

If you liked what you read and are interested in joining us please send a request and type "Saw the Forum Post" or similar in the invite request box.

Hi Braylyn,

I think we are a perfect fit for what you are searching for! If you have any questions just ask or shoot me a PM!

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 is the sister clan for Pine Fine.***

We are recruiting a few more TH9+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Master's III for the new CWL*** We do 30v30 for CWL. For CWL we only take TH10+

Our record is 110 wins and 37 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. We have had a 19 and 14 win war streak in the past. This can show you how seriously we take wars.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

While chat is not active you are expected to read through chat/clan mail for assigned war targets or for any messages directed at you. To participate in CWL you must join discord.

Since our clan has formed we have not missed a max CG reward.

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

💀Skull Brawlers 💀| #LQJO2282 | We Brawl For Stars!!

Tap Or Click Here For More

Exclamation Metallic rain | lvl 18 | war clan

The clan who love war and Back to Back Wars. Level 17 Clan now and our Winning ratio is 98%+.

We are now Recruiting from TH9+ (3 STAR ATTACKERS). So if you are looking for Not Much Pressure War Clan and kinda relax, Please do join us.

Apply Here: "discord.gg/XUuGMZ4"

CLAN RULES

1. Use both attacks (MUST)
    2. Before being in war, show your strategies in FC(Friendly Challenges)
    3. Try to Discuss bases & Strategies.
    4. You can't be in War if your Heroes are Upgrading.
    5. Respect & No Harsh Languages.
    6. Balance Donation Ratio (Ask for troops as much but don't exceed more than your Donate)
    7. Dont forget to enjoy your time

TownHall Required

1. TH9: Hogs lvl5, Loons lvl6, Golem lvl3+, Valks Lvl3+, Lava Lvl2, Heroes 25/25+. [Goho, Golaloon, Govaho/Lo, Queenwalk]
    2. TH10: Troops Max, Heroes: 30/30+
    3. TH11: Troops(Th11s level), Heroes: 35/35/15+
    4. TH12: Troops(Th12s level), Heroes: 50/50+

We hope to see you to be the part of us and having good times in war and love attacks

IGN: Hunz. Leader of Metallic Rain!
    IGN: Hunz | Leader of Metallic Rain | Status: TH10 Heroes Lvl 35+ | Kik username: Hunzkrazy