Thread: Dark elixir dragon

Dark elixir dragon

Is a dark elixir dragon under consideration for a new troop? Currently baby drag, drag, and electro drag are all pink elixir troops. Dark Air troops only have minions and hound which are support troops and donít pack a punch to be the main attack troop.

inb4notanotherdragon

english translation
    in before not another dragon
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Centennial Club
    air is already strong enough. and they absolutely do not need another dragon.

Not another dragon!
    Last edited by basilbrush303; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:49 PM.

'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

I really hope supercell is more creative than adding another dragon. Might as well call this game Clash of Dragons at that point
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 58 | AQ 60 | GW 21 |

If another dragon is introduced I'm uninstalling the game

Pro Member
    Just to pile on, please no more dragons at this time.

I'm in favor of this. Either a dragon or a balloon. I'm currently a nearly maxed TH12 and just have walls to complete. The DE has no use to me other than brewing troops and I hate using elixir on troops when it can be used for walls. I use always use BoWitch attacks to try and get rid of the stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BrakePiston View Post
    I'm in favor of this. Either a dragon or a balloon. I'm currently a nearly maxed TH12 and just have walls to complete. The DE has no use to me other than brewing troops and I hate using elixir on troops when it can be used for walls. I use always use BoWitch attacks to try and get rid of the stuff.
    Exactly my point. Dark elixir becomes useless as you max your heroes and troops.

I donít necessarily care for another drag, but rather another Dark air troop that can be a main air troop. Currently all main air troops are using pink elixir.

I like the idea of a dark elixir flying troop that deals some serious damage. However, I am going to copy/paste something I said recently (I also updated my signature).
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    Please god no, no more dragons!! We have too many as is!

But that is just my humble opinion

If there was going to be another dragon troop, I would suggest Royales Inferno Dragon.

Otherwise, lets get a flying troop that isn't a dragon. Maybe a griffin? Hippogriff? A giant bug that releases a bunch of small, land based baby bugs. Let's think outside the box here people!
    | TH12 | XP 176 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 | #QC8VUPCL | My Stats

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 15 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1 - #2YVOGVLY
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    Lets get a flying troop that isn't a dragon. Maybe a griffin? Hippogriff? A giant bug that releases a bunch of small, land based baby bugs?