Thread: What's this??? A kind of cheating?

What's this??? A kind of cheating?

Have a look at topmost two hoods of the Champions-League...
    They have only Players from Lvl 18 to Lvl 29...

I think this is a new kind of cheating,
    they have to handle only a few products, the Derby-Tasks are easier, there are no Basket- and Townie-Tasks, so it is easier for them to play the Derby, during the other hoods with big players has to do the heaviest tasks and spend dozends of diamonds, to have a chance to get into and to stay in the CL.

I mean, this is a new dimension of unfairness and Supercell has to investigate this issue!!!

Greetings, G.P.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryP67 View Post

they have to handle only a few products, the Derby-Tasks are easier, there are no Basket- and Townie-Tasks, so it is easier for them to play the Derby, during the other hoods with big players has to do the heaviest tasks and spend dozends of diamonds, to have a chance to get into and to stay in the CL.

I mean, this is a new dimension of unfairness and Supercell has to investigate this issue!!!

Greetings, G.P.

I don’t think it is cheating, more likely that they are playing the game in a way that was not intended.

why some peeps go over and above to get on a leaderboard with no tangible reward is beyond me. Too much time on their hands

I also believe it is possible to do this without the use of diamonds at all.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by GaryP67 View Post

Greetings, G.P.
    These farms will eventually level up, and all will be lost. Or they will start new farms. Just playing the game. What is to investigate?

This is actually a very clever strategy. It's good to see someone thinking things through and coming up with a new approach.

Is this cheating-not unless it violates the Terms of Service.

Is this playing the game in a way that was not intended-probably.

Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post
    This is actually a very clever strategy. It's good to see someone thinking things through and coming up with a new approach.

Is this cheating-not unless it violates the Terms of Service.

Is this playing the game in a way that was not intended-probably.

yeah this is interesting. Definitely limits the product options and task options. Makes stack planning much more efficient. The players are likely very experienced with larger level farms and they are using their minis to team. I actually play derby with a level 93 mini while my master farm is only for support and event playing.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    The players are likely very experienced with larger level farms and they are using their minis to team.
    I would be curious if this hood switches out farms for certain derbies, like low level farms for regular derbies but higher level for bingo derbies or whatever.

I would be curious if this hood switches out farms for certain derbies, like low level farms for regular derbies but higher level for bingo derbies or whatever.
    From what I understand, those teams on the leaderboard switch out players all of the time and have qualified back ups. As for strategy of switching to higher level farms or mixing, I would think depend on type of derby tasks that will appear.

For example, for blossom derby you can limit to help mines and wheat/corn crops. You have the high level farms take crops, while lower level take helps, mines. The low level farms still be useful which I would think help to generate those lower level tasks faster.
    Last edited by dtx725; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:23 AM.

I checked in this week's power derby. One team went with their big farms, the other went with farms level 18-24. Let's see what happens at end of week.