Thread: Th10 with 40/31 queen/king, max bowlers witches miners, basically all war troops max

Th10 with 40/31 queen/king, max bowlers witches miners, basically all war troops max

Looking for a serious war clan that recruit based on skill, active chatty clan with fast donations
    My player ID - #ULOPCPLQ
    Last edited by pranjey11; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:48 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention my player id

Hi Pranjey,

We are an extremely active war clan looking for active members. Let me tell you about my clan:

* Great war record - Crystal League, Placed 1st or 2nd in every CWL, and have above 75% win rate in wars... Plus Daily Wars!!!
    * Maxed Clan Games - We usually Max in 2 days and obtain all rewards.
    * VERY ACTIVE CHAT - Lots of banter and planning. Chat is always active!!!
    * Donations - Very high donations for those looking to push. WE HAVE SIEGE MACHINES FOR WAR!!!!!
    * International Clan - This helps with donations around the clock and someone is usually online
    * Active Organized Leadership - We are always recruiting, removing inactives, providing advice, and planning wars

Feel free to message me here or Jake on discord. Clan is currently closed to avoid leechers during clan games, but I can send an invite.

Hope to play with you.

Fat Kitty Stars
    #28Q99R2P9
    https://discord.gg/tGJX9QS

COC PLAYER ID - #L9GRYP9LP

Our clan is called ‘One Piece’

#28QJYJ2R0

CWL | Clan Games | Weekly Clan Wars | Active Donators | UK Level 5 Clan With 30+ Members

😊

We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an organised level 16 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We're currently looking to further strengthen our War and CWL lineups and I believe that you would be an excellent addition to our clan.

The Specifics:
    Clan Wars: We typically war 3 times per week. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: We currently fight with mostly TH 12s. We try to rotate people that are interested in fighting in CWL through a sign up prior to the start based on everyone's availability. We are currently in Masters II.

What We Are Looking For From You:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our clan app Band (we use this for discussing war strategies and keeping in touch outside the game)
    Be active
    Use both war attacks

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you're interested, mention that Stark sent you from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL

Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 16 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    Questions about New Brits? Ask on Discord Here
    Questions not New Brits related? PM me or Message me on Discord Here
    TH 12 Lvl 187 Heroes: 65/65/39 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 104 Heroes: 22/20 #YGRQLQYUY

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    Sent you invite. We're looking for active war-ready players TH9+. Clan tag #2Y9GJR2V (pekka 122) lvl 10
    We war back to back, max clan games, no donation ratio, no pressure to 3 star, US based, and run 2 CWL with sister clan.
    Wish you the best.

Hi Pranjey,

If you're still looking for a clan then we may be what you're looking for. You'd be welcome to join any of our active, experienced and supportive feeder clans. B2 sounds great fit for you as they are more serious about wars and strategies. 👍

We have four active international clans in the Bailey family. All follow the general rules:
    • English speaking only.
    • Adults 18+
    • Drama free
    • Back to back wars (can opt out)
    • Townhall not rushed (Builder hall should be! 😁 )

The Bailey (in-game link, forum post)
    The original clan, established in the UK about 4 years ago.
    For TH11s and TH12s.

The Bailey II (in-game link, forum post)
    Established this year originally to run a second CWL, however quickly grew in a couple of months to an active war clan. Generally TH10s and above.

The Bailey III (in-game link, forum post)
    Another super active war clan, constantly a friendly competition between B2 and B3.
    Generally TH9s (10/10+ heroes) and above

The Bailey IV (in-game link, forum post)
    Our newest clan. Started to accommodate the fast growth of the bailey family of clans. Currently has over 40 active members! Bailey V anyone?
    Generally TH9s and above.

We use Discord to communicate between clans and as to assist in recruiting, strategy and planning, however it's not a requirement. If you're interested please join our Discord Server or if you don't use Discord just apply in game saying you're from the forums or just message me.

Wishing you all the best in your search.

Grimtar

Hi Pranjey,

I think we are a perfect fit for what you are searching for! If you have any questions just ask or shoot me a PM!

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 is the sister clan for Pine Fine.***

We are recruiting a few more TH9+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Master's III for the new CWL*** We do 30v30 for CWL. For CWL we only take TH10+

Our record is 110 wins and 37 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks. We have had a 19 and 14 win war streak in the past. This can show you how seriously we take wars.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

While chat is not active you are expected to read through chat/clan mail for assigned war targets or for any messages directed at you. To participate in CWL you must join discord.

Since our clan has formed we have not missed a max CG reward.

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

We are what you are looking for
    Join us clan lvl 12
    Heaven riders
    #YLRQJRU