Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Recruitment Tool Improvements (December Update)

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #431
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Everyone has an opinion. just like im in the wrong!! ������������
    Can we still be friends?

Sad to hear it went on the list or no return. That crushes me inside.
    Yeah, everyone has an opinion. And are fully entitled to that opinion. It just irritates me a bit when they assume everybody shares it

With 10s of millions of regular players, there is quite literally nothing whatsoever about the game that everyone will agree on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

The tool still needs a lot of help, i just tried it today and everyone was clanless and some dead bases or inactive players....there has to be a happy medium. I have my invites on as a test and I get very few and my main is a desireable profile.

Yeah, the recruit tool is absolute garbage. Even the support recommends going to forums to recruit. lolling
    Last edited by Kanefire; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:27 PM.

Complaints all seem to center on the low quality of clanless recruits. They are clanless for good reason. The good clashers are already clanned up.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    As is always the case when somebody says "it is safe to say we all...", you are simply wrong on that.

There is nothing at all about this game on which everybody playing agrees.

In this case, I suspect there are more people who don't miss it than who do.

There are huge number of clans, probably a majority, which are pretty stable, and just don't actively recruit.

There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that global is coming back. It is a ruled out idea, which we were specifically asked to add to the ruled out list.
    The moderators is sometimes so fun!
    Im trying to recruit since this new tool was release with no success.

To recruit, I visit some clans every month and talk if they want to union the clans, because all of them, some accounts stopped to play the game.
    all of them... yes, all of them... yes, 100% of them... used the global chat to recruit new players, like me.

and yes, I MISS THE GLOBAL CHAT and yes, I'm tired of talking here because they don't solve anything

Quote Originally Posted by SushiFrito View Post
    The moderators is sometimes so fun!
    I‘m trying to recruit since this new tool was release with no success.

To recruit, I visit some clans every month and talk if they want to union the clans, because all of them, some accounts stopped to play the game.
    all of them... yes, all of them... yes, 100% of them... used the global chat to recruit new players, like me.

and yes, I MISS THE GLOBAL CHAT and yes, I'm tired of talking here because they don't solve anything
    Hmm...maybe a common point. They all used global to recruit. Constantly churned players. And are now struggling to get more. Not saying the tool is good. Won't use it. But never used global either. Because it wasn't an efficient use of my time. Nor do i care to have a constant flow of players in and out. The tool is a pipe dream. There isnt a vast pool of clanless, high town hall, high war star, great donator, people who speak language of choice. It may get to be marginally useful. Which would be better than global was for me.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Hmm...maybe a common point. They all used global to recruit. Constantly churned players. And are now struggling to get more. Not saying the tool is good. Won't use it. But never used global either. Because it wasn't an efficient use of my time. Nor do i care to have a constant flow of players in and out. The tool is a pipe dream. There isnt a vast pool of clanless, high town hall, high war star, great donator, people who speak language of choice. It may get to be marginally useful. Which would be better than global was for me.
    i always used global for looking for a new clan.. does that mean that you would not want me in youre clan? at least in holland the 90% of the top 100 players used global an a frequent bases. i know this, because i met them all through global and still see the names appear in the top 100 dutch list. so you would not want any off these guys in youre clan?

easy to say you did not use global, and how about the rest of youre clan? none used global for recruiting? if so, please leave a clantag so i can come and ask for myself.

heard a lot of untruths about global
    1% used it...😂

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    i always used global for looking for a new clan.. does that mean that you would not want me in youre clan? at least in holland the 90% of the top 100 players used global an a frequent bases. i know this, because i met them all through global and still see the names appear in the top 100 dutch list. so you would not want any off these guys in youre clan?

easy to say you did not use global, and how about the rest of youre clan? none used global for recruiting? if so, please leave a clantag so i can come and ask for myself.

heard a lot of untruths about global
    1% used it...
    Out of the several hundred million players globally, you were only exposed to a few thousand at a time in Global. That constitutes less than 1% according to some basic maths.

Global is gone and not coming back. While the recruitment tool has undergone some improvements over the past couple updates, we're still looking at improving it. We'll be sure to share any additional updates being added to the tool. Until then, this thread serves no further purpose.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett