Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 382

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Recruitment Tool Improvements (December Update)

  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    I think it is only shocking to people who aren’t dependent on the game itself for recruitment. You have claimed many times that you use a third party app for recruitment. So, why would you care if the tool gets fixed or not. You just wanted the shiny new Toys. Your opinion only represents a small minority of players who have maxed bases, full Clan, and a pretty recruitment page on a separate App.
    i mean no disrespect. You have great insight on game strategy and concept but in this case your opinion is not reflective of the larger game population

    yes, the fall update should have been fixed before adding another update full of its own problems. I understand that the people who pull rather have a TH13 then a functioning recruitment probably are the biggest spenders in the game and of course new content produces new revenue, but it is not cool to remove the ability to get new Clan Members and replace it with something that doesn’t work then kick it down the road so they can release a money maker.
    I've claimed exactly 0 times that my clan uses an outside tool for recruiting. I've stated many times my clan has used only global for recruiting. I have no idea who you are referring to, but it certainly isn't me. I've stated many times I wish we still had global. I used it every day and miss it. I do now make use of the new recruiting tool. It has improved greatly, but still has a long way to go. I'm happy that now my list is full of th12s and th13s and about half of my invites get through. I wish I didn't have to deal with the other half that are denied due to a full in box.

    I think it safe to say the vast majority of those, like me, who relied upon global for recruiting, would have been very disappointed if SC had delayed the release of th13 as you would have preferred. What would the benefit be? So they could have spent an extra week working on the new recruiting tool? When would it end? When the tool is perfect? A year from now? Longer? Th13 in two years while they keep working on the new recruiting tool?

    No, th13 should not have been delayed until the recruiting tool is "fixed." The recruiting tool is going to need continuous updates and improvements.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

  2. #262
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    489
    I have criticized the recruiting tool as much as anyone. But it is a little better now. Im finally able to use it. I wasnt before. I still dont have any invites since the update (as a previously max th12, now th13). So its not working that well. But again, it is slightly useable now. Im just trying to give credit where its due. I hope they focus on the tool now and make tons of improvements to it. It really needs it.

  3. #263
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    95
    I used to post here a couple years ago to get new members and found no one. The players in this forum are more competitive than the average player, and they are looking for top clans for the most part. Recruiting in game is fast and (should be) easy. As a casual clan, that is what we are looking for.

    There is nothing wrong with criticizing the recruiting tool. It doesn't work.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:43 PM.

  4. #264
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post


    Talk about a waste of time and space! DELETED ACCOUNTS now appear on the recruitment tool! I’ve seen full inboxes, inactive accounts, trash bases, bases without a clan castle, but this is just sad!

    Address this please, SC.

    I've gotten this message pretty often recently, at least once per search. Maybe I'm getting the same search results each time? I don't know.

  5. #265
    Senior Member 11111111111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTheory View Post
    I have criticized the recruiting tool as much as anyone. But it is a little better now. Im finally able to use it. I wasnt before. I still dont have any invites since the update (as a previously max th12, now th13). So its not working that well. But again, it is slightly useable now. Im just trying to give credit where its due. I hope they focus on the tool now and make tons of improvements to it. It really needs it.
    I agree with you there. I've gotten maybe, maybe around 5 people in all of my time spent in the 2 weeks going on the tool. Still unusable, but better than a few months ago for sure.

    Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

  6. #266
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    196
    The tool is still unusable imo.

    I cannot see why they dont have filters in it,and i dont mean the completely stupid picture ones!!

    we need filters on things like th level (thought they had promised that), highest trophies attained and most importantly if the person is in a clan or not!

    I am not going to say language as SC seem totally incapable of even doing that!

  7. #267
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    The tool is still unusable imo.

    I cannot see why they dont have filters in it,and i dont mean the completely stupid picture ones!!

    we need filters on things like th level (thought they had promised that), highest trophies attained and most importantly if the person is in a clan or not!

    I am not going to say language as SC seem totally incapable of even doing that!
    If you set you required town hall level on your clan profile, it reflects that in search results. Personally, couldn't care less about trophies or in a clan (assuming only people who set the allow invites are shown). I do need to see something about their location/ language. Most importantly, I need to be able to check their base without having to start over. I didnt use global but would like to try this thing. But just not enough info.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  8. #268
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    If you set you required town hall level on your clan profile, it reflects that in search results. Personally, couldn't care less about trophies or in a clan (assuming only people who set the allow invites are shown). I do need to see something about their location/ language. Most importantly, I need to be able to check their base without having to start over. I didnt use global but would like to try this thing. But just not enough info.
    I just set our clan min TH level to 10 and did a search and got many TH9 and lower. Are you sure that it works Piper?

  9. #269
    Forum Champion Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I just set our clan min TH level to 10 and did a search and got many TH9 and lower. Are you sure that it works Piper?
    Maybe it takes time to filter over to the database? My last search only showed th10 up which matches our setting. And 2222 reported similar. We changed our clan settings a few days ago
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  10. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    The tool is still unusable imo.

    I cannot see why they dont have filters in it,and i dont mean the completely stupid picture ones!!

    we need filters on things like th level (thought they had promised that), highest trophies attained and most importantly if the person is in a clan or not!

    I am not going to say language as SC seem totally incapable of even doing that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I just set our clan min TH level to 10 and did a search and got many TH9 and lower. Are you sure that it works Piper?
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Maybe it takes time to filter over to the database? My last search only showed th10 up which matches our setting. And 2222 reported similar. We changed our clan settings a few days ago
    Yes, it is working for my clan. I have it set to th12+ and that is all I see on my list of search results. I don't know if it matters, but note that I am also myself a th13 and I have only been inviting th12+.

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •