Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Recruitment Tool Improvements (December Update)

Centennial Club
    I just donít understand why they refuse to address this
    Complaint after complaint after complaint

No response

I own a business and thatís not good business practice at all
    Last edited by Realtruth; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post
    Its still a mess. I just tried to use it after a couple months and its no better than when they first rolled out this garbage. I can set my clan description to a specific TH yet when I use the player search engine I can't and end up getting a bunch of TH3s? Ridiculous.
    That's odd. I have my clan set to th12+ and when I search I see all th12s and th13s.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That's odd. I have my clan set to th12+ and when I search I see all th12s and th13s.
    My bad for not knowing that needed changed. We donate to guests so it was set to TH1. However, when I set it to TH11 and choose clan war, cwl, and clan games the search came back with this. Just want I want in a clan thats TH11+

public photo upload
    Last edited by Mudbugs; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:19 PM.

IGN: Aidan - Leader, lvl 227
    Invictus Fire - Level 18

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbugs View Post
    My bad for not knowing that needed changed. We donate to guests so it was set to TH1. However, when I set it to TH11 and choose clan war, cwl, and clan games the search came back with this. Just want I want in a clan thats TH11+

public photo upload
    I don't recall if it happened instantly (changing clan to th12+ and getting only th12+ in search results), but that is all I see now when I search.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyCinema View Post
    We were told that in the backgound there is AI system, which needs to learn to get better... It's hard to fix AI. just one algorithm variable can wreak it even more and cause even more problems.
    When it is the AI it can be hard.
    unfortunatly it's not only that , it looks like deep design bugs : Supercell developpers imagined they could select players in a recruitment tool without asking the one recruiting what he wants.

For example not being to say that I want to select only onlines players to be able to discuss with them when they arrive after being invited is in my opinion a design mistake. Selecting people whose inbox is full is a bug too.

Another example : the language... still not solved.

A big design mistake would be to try to use area or others criteria :
    - for example french speaking from france and french speaking from others countries can play together
    - someone living in france can choose to play in an english speaking clan

The (in my opinion) only good criteria is the language in the parameters. This was used for global and it's meaning is "this is the language I want to play in"
    There can be some communication form SC to explain the meaning of this parameter (for exemple tag it "the language you want to play in game"). Moreover, now there is no more global. Lots of countries could be added without big cost, allowing a more focused choice.

So, all the tool has to do is when player A use the recrutment tool, to select only players whose parameter language is set the same as player A parameter language.
    looks not so difficult... but it has been months and still doen not work. I just ran a recruit tool and had loots of players in philipine arabic or chinese clans.
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #416
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I don't recall if it happened instantly (changing clan to th12+ and getting only th12+ in search results), but that is all I see now when I search.
    I tried it as a test this afternoon, and if it was going to happen, it certainly wasn't instant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I tried it as a test this afternoon, and if it was going to happen, it certainly wasn't instant.
    I'll have to play around with it and see how long it takes. If it takes too long and shuts out our guests then it wont be useful for us.

IGN: Aidan - Leader, lvl 227
    Invictus Fire - Level 18

Banned players are selected in the recruitment tool.... obviously they shouldn't
    Last edited by Itsme; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:58 PM.
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

I'm still finding people from the opposite side of the world when I use the tool. I guess they are finding us too as we rarely get a recruit from a compatible time zone.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

42 pages of complaints from players in this single thread alone, there are hundreds more threads just like this. Response from supercell? Nah. Just buy your gold pass and shut the hell up, look at this fancy queen skin, yours for just $14. Supercell what the hell are you playing at? We get it, you want money, is the hundreds of millions you already make not enough? Take a long hard look at yourself and recognize that you are where you are now because of your playerbase and their loyalty, sort yourself out, I'd understand if you were a few college students out their depth, but you're an industry leading mobile game developer. The fact that you have players in this thread defending you even now is a testament to how loyal your fanbase is, don't turn your back on us
    Last edited by mattsmith1705; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:22 PM.