Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 438

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Recruitment Tool Improvements (December Update)

  1. #371
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    Yes I reported plenty on global! And was on it pretty much daily for 6.5 years. Built several successful clans and did the majority of the recruiting. Main was max for awhile before globals demise and could always find clans that wanted troops and sieges. I tried the other day to search clans with just friendly and donations chosen. Joined several that were any can join. Donated a bunch and left since nobody was active on any. Some requests were days old.

    I did do Bunches of invites into my clan but have only 1 recruited with the tool. Gave up trying to use tool until today. Put in my 3 preferences and had exactly 1 person come up that wasn't in a clan! ♥♥♥! Tried adjusting preference and the most I saw was 3! And you guest it! 2 had in boxes full!

    If I didn't have 6+ years and some cash invested I sure would not play clash. It has lost it's draw for me without any social aspect outside of your own clan. Met some awesome people in the game and some still invite me to chat. But the numbers on my friends list that are inactive are increasing. I delete them but don't seem to add any now. Troops should be built. Later
    Quote Originally Posted by MilestheGreat1 View Post
    Recruitment tool, is worse than ever. There needs to be filters to from a clan to recruit, such as, location, IF THE PLAYER IS IN A CLAN OR NOT (When I try to invite people 95% are already in a clan, and age. I'm tempted to quit the game. I've played for 7 years and am thoroughly displeased with the substitute for global. Quite frankly its ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Fix the recruiting tool or bring back global. SIMPLE ENOUGH.
    Most players who are active and who have gone to the trouble of setting their 3 descriptions for the recruiting tool are likely to be in a clan. If you aren't willing to invite players already in a clan, you are really limiting your pool of potential candidates. It isn't surprising to me at all that we get a list of a lot of players in a clan. If you want a list of players not in a clan, don't pick any of the descriptions and you will get a list of inactive players not in clans.

    The more troubling concern to me is the reports from players who just aren't getting invites, even when they are not in clans.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMonkey123 View Post

    The main thing is global was removed without trying to fix the issues with it hence the thinking why it was forced upon them.
    I wish we still had global, but to say they didn't try to fix it isn't true. They had the reporting thing, they had a whole team hired to handle issues, they put out videos on it, etc. Could they have done more? Of course, there is no limit to what they coulof have done, but their figures on the low percentage of players who used it told them it wasn't worth doing more, or at least not worth what would have needed to be done to address the big problems (not the little ones like profanity).

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  2. #372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    299
    Personally I think SC ignores everything that pertains to recruiting tool fails and global. There claim it only effects 1% of players means they don't think destroying the game for that small % really matters.
    Us 1% can just keep on wishing for the old days, and SC is fine with or without us!

    Personally I believe it's having an effect or why would SC allow content creators to get a % of what we spend in clash? Content creators are now SC sales force!

  3. #373
    Millennial Club Call me H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Posts
    1,147
    havent been on the forums for a while and until i just read this thread I had forgotten we had a recruitment tool.

    i was a massive recruiter of players (all levels) previously and i havent recruited or used the new tool once properly because it dosent work and whatever is done to it it still wont work..

    you cannot recruit players in this mechanic way sc want us to...



  4. #374
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    In Blue Skies
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    havent been on the forums for a while and until i just read this thread I had forgotten we had a recruitment tool.

    i was a massive recruiter of players (all levels) previously and i havent recruited or used the new tool once properly because it dosent work and whatever is done to it it still wont work..

    you cannot recruit players in this mechanic way sc want us to...
    Unfortunately, sometimes I'm the same way - forgetting about the new tool. We've been able to recruit exactly 0 new members since the removal of global since I keep getting the same inbox full messages as others. The ones that go through don't amount to anything (whether or not the person is already in a clan).

    So, I agree - much more difficult to grow or maintain a full clan... or pretty much impossible for some of us.

    Main TH13|BK68 AQ70 GW50 RC15
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.

  5. #375
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    299
    So how many do you have to invite these days to get 1 to join? I'm sure it was at least 20 today . Likely 50 in the last 3 days. Must have better offers from level 20 clans, since we only level 19! This is just stupid!

  6. #376
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    32
    I'm level 249, was max TH12 now grinding TH13
    OK, I am leader of a clan, but I have invites set to Yes. Have yet to receive an invite while I am in a clan.
    I get maybe 1 invite a week from friends list players inviting me to pop o er to their clans (I typically just invite them to mine, lazy like that)

    I have recevied ONE invite (I assume from the tool, since not a friend or a player I had interacted with) since this started, and I spent 5 days clanless over Christmas holidays since I was inactive anyway.

    Is a level249 player that unattractive? No
    Is it credible that the tool works? No
    Does the tool work? No
    Do we expect the tool to suddenly start working because of the "advanced machine-learning"? No

  7. #377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulPlays View Post
    I'm level 249, was max TH12 now grinding TH13
    OK, I am leader of a clan, but I have invites set to Yes. Have yet to receive an invite while I am in a clan.
    I get maybe 1 invite a week from friends list players inviting me to pop o er to their clans (I typically just invite them to mine, lazy like that)

    I have recevied ONE invite (I assume from the tool, since not a friend or a player I had interacted with) since this started, and I spent 5 days clanless over Christmas holidays since I was inactive anyway.

    Is a level249 player that unattractive? No
    Is it credible that the tool works? No
    Does the tool work? No
    Do we expect the tool to suddenly start working because of the "advanced machine-learning"? No
    I'm even less attractive! Only level 237!

    What's becoming more unattractive is Clash of Clans!

  8. #378
    Forum Elder helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    2,209
    Th13 farming nostalgia over, Back to recruitment

    At the moment, Recruitment is like OLD LL system, whoever can invest more time in it is at the top of recruitment leaderboard

    People like me who work 9-12 hour shift on weekdays, can't compete. On weekdays (2 hr max) its either play clash or recruit from discord/reddit/forum/clash champs, playing clash wins most times

    Recruitment tool is broke, you have to invest hours on third-party websites/server which is awful, i want to spend my free time clashing- fc/farm etc etc, not roam websites/server like a ghost

    Make it Godly AI, hire 1 million best coders of the world, it still won'work because it's missing an important piece of puzzle

    - A chatting interface, where recruiter and recruit would chat.
    Guess what - Global was that chatting interface , curse it/mock it all you want, sending invites to random clashers would never work.

    You can add TH filters, language filters and so on, everything will be an eye wash

    I would save 3-4 shortcuts in keyboard , with cheesy recruitment lines and spam global every few hours whenever i came online, it wasn't most effective way of recruitment but it worked 1 million times better than a useless junk tool

    someone who was interested would chat, i would give him a basic outline how clan operates,

    if he liked , would drop by clan, easy and simple

    Now, in-game option is throw an invite, which most people ignore and hopefully you will be lucky enough , that guy checks it then check description/join discord or clan, very complex and time consuming process
    Last edited by helldestroyer; January 18th, 2020 at 07:21 AM.
    Th 13 Accounts 70/70/50/20||70/70/50/20||68/70/50/20||29/50/40/5

  9. #379
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    299
    Well they responded to my in game question on recruiting tool. Appears to be what I call the "canned answer" as it addresses questions not ask. It's all the political jive of "I'm sure the Dev team is working on it" .

    And then they send me to Reddit. So they really don't want us to stay on the game. They prefer we log out to another site.

    But I do need to tell of my success recruiting! After sending several dozen requests to just random people. While using no label or only one label in search. I had one join! Ok that's the good news!

    Bad news is he is TH10 with single digit king and queen. No defense over level 3 and pretty purple walls! 96 war stars, no clan games points and less than 2500 donations. In global I likely would have ignored him. But that's the best we can hope for with no way to vet!

    Now we just keep dead bases to have the war number we want!

  10. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by helldestroyer View Post
    Th13 farming nostalgia over, Back to recruitment

    At the moment, Recruitment is like OLD LL system, whoever can invest more time in it is at the top of recruitment leaderboard

    People like me who work 9-12 hour shift on weekdays, can't compete. On weekdays (2 hr max) its either play clash or recruit from discord/reddit/forum/clash champs, playing clash wins most times

    Recruitment tool is broke, you have to invest hours on third-party websites/server which is awful, i want to spend my free time clashing- fc/farm etc etc, not roam websites/server like a ghost

    Make it Godly AI, hire 1 million best coders of the world, it still won'work because it's missing an important piece of puzzle

    - A chatting interface, where recruiter and recruit would chat.
    Guess what - Global was that chatting interface , curse it/mock it all you want, sending invites to random clashers would never work.

    You can add TH filters, language filters and so on, everything will be an eye wash

    I would save 3-4 shortcuts in keyboard , with cheesy recruitment lines and spam global every few hours whenever i came online, it wasn't most effective way of recruitment but it worked 1 million times better than a useless junk tool

    someone who was interested would chat, i would give him a basic outline how clan operates,

    if he liked , would drop by clan, easy and simple

    Now, in-game option is throw an invite, which most people ignore and hopefully you will be lucky enough , that guy checks it then check description/join discord or clan, very complex and time consuming process
    This sums up perfectly what we all know here. And SC clearly must know as well but I have to assume do not care to about in game recruiting anymore. I only hope they didn’t invest too much in this garbage AI tool. I will add to the many here this,,,TH13, 800K friend in need, 2K war stars...just sat out of clan for 5 hours. Not a single invite. Oh man..,what a mess!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •