Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan Recruitment Tool Improvements (December Update)

Troll Food
    I will say it once again..only way to recruit is open clan,set th to min level u want (i choose th11) and min cups (e.g about 2000+) and let ppl join. U can also set to invite mode if u get flooded.

Do usual meet n greet welcome and interview chat, look at their base and heroes. Keep any u want and ko the rest (usually rushed bases or those who cant speak your language). Also set your country to the one u r from and dont use international!

we always get ppl joining..some stay, some leave, some get ko...but it works!

sc recruiting tool is the worst piece of rubbish ever and im not wasting my time recruiting elsewhere like reddit!

so, want to recruit? Use this method ..when in between wars of course!
    Last edited by Moaner; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    havent been on the forums for a while and until i just read this thread I had forgotten we had a recruitment tool.

i was a massive recruiter of players (all levels) previously and i havent recruited or used the new tool once properly because it dosent work and whatever is done to it it still wont work..

you cannot recruit players in this mechanic way sc want us to...
    This is being said since this thread started. It's a shambles and months later it is still a shambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    I will say it once again..only way to recruit is open clan,set th to min level u want (i choose th11) and min cups (e.g about 2000+) and let ppl join. U can also set to invite mode if u get flooded.

Do usual meet n greet welcome and interview chat, look at their base and heroes. Keep any u want and ko the rest (usually rushed bases or those who cant speak your language). Also set your country to the one u r from and dont use international!

we always get ppl joining..some stay, some leave, some get ko...but it works!

sc recruiting tool is the worst piece of rubbish ever and im not wasting my time recruiting elsewhere like reddit!

so, want to recruit? Use this method ..when in between wars of course!
    We did this for a 24 hour period, it was horrible

Plus we war non stop, so we cant do this anyways.

Our level 19 clan is slowly dying, we are down to 10 and 15 man wars . Thank you so much supercell

Supercell is advertising Reddit on Facebook! They have given up on recruitment inside the game!

Centennial Club
    Virtually every single clan I know is merging or giving up on their feeder clans and condensing down...

In game recruiting is an absolute disaster..the tool is a complete waste of time. My clan is looking for th11+ I would estimate we have sent around 5000 invites. We have won over 500 wars and are level 20. Not a single person has joined

Seems supercell is completely ignoring this situation now... at some point itís time to give up on something that doesnít work.. I have been playing this game 5 years and this is easily the worst thing they have ever added

Give up on it supercell.

Nowadays 90% of the request my clan gets are from other languages and rimezones beyond our active time.
    No success in recruiting players.

Luckily we are 45 players and doesnt really need new clashers. I mean some fresh blood would be nice but the recruiting is awfull.

I used it and still get no value for it as a recruiting tool.

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    It would be nice to get a comment from SC on clan recruitment.

I get the distinct feeling that they are aware of the issues and like normal wont change their stance and will wait for the clashers to come up with imaginative ways of recruiting new players into clans.

I hate saying it but this isnt going to change anytime soon so everyone is just going to have to accept it and either recruit outside the game or watch their beloved clans diminish and stagnate.

Centennial Club
    I just want to know
    After what 4 months this is still the most active forum thread .. full of complaints
    At what stage does supercell bite the bullet and address it.. your customers are speaking loudly about their dissatisfaction.. at this point itís been largely ignored but come on... at what point do you guys just say hey.. yeah itís not working like we intended... and we are sorry for that .. this is what we plan to do.. saying nothing just becomes a frustration

Quote Originally Posted by Realtruth View Post
    I just want to know
    After what 4 months this is still the most active forum thread .. full of complaints
    At what stage does supercell bite the bullet and address it.. your customers are speaking loudly about their dissatisfaction.. at this point itís been largely ignored but come on... at what point do you guys just say hey.. yeah itís not working like we intended... and we are sorry for that .. this is what we plan to do.. saying nothing just becomes a frustration
    They already mentioned that it wasnt the best and should have run it simultanious with global before removing it.

Edit:
    Q: As you have mentioned earlier that recruitment tool is being modified/ improved as we speak , as that is the only ingame medium to recruit (without using external app/platform) since global is no more for obvious reasons. Is their anything that you would like to share with us regarding the same ,
    Please remove members from the list whose inboxes are full
    A: As we've said in the past, we recognize the recruitment tool didn't exactly have the smoothest roll out. In hindsight we agree in that we probably should've kept the chat active as we worked on deploying the recruitment tool, then finally closing Global once the tool was in a much more productive state. However, all we can do now is work on improving it and we have been. We've been monitoring the results from the changes we implemented in the recent update and those results are showing much more positive recruitments. It's still not perfect yet though.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:16 PM.