Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watching my attacking

Fresh Spawn

Watching my attacking

Hello supercell I just want personal rights. I want Multiplayer / Versus Battles: have on/off watch , This is the only thing I myself feel should be optionally disabled. If the person set it to "off" then don't even show the clashing sword icon for them, alerting others they have an ongoing attack. Anybody agree? Please help support me .♥ Please supercell thank you so much.
    Last edited by Kunggi; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:58 AM.

I myself do not mind other players spectating at all. That is just me. That said, I do agree it should be optional, allow the player to select in Settings. So then, if they did add such a setting, where and when should it apply? ....

Defender: In my own view, the player defending has the right to watch. They will have a replay of the attack to watch anyway.

War Attacks: This is the problem area within my mind, one leading to opposing views. If the setting is to "no spectators", can the enemy clan spectate a defend? Can the attacking clan spectate? I myself feel this is equivalent to the above, all players in both clans have access to replays, so let them spectate.

Multiplayer / Versus Battles: This is the only thing I myself feel should be optionally disabled. If the person set it to "off" then don't even show the clashing sword icon for them, alerting others they have an ongoing attack.

What is your own opinions regarding the above three? Which should be open for viewing, which closed for viewing?

Fresh Spawn
    Yeah i want only multiplayer /versus battles . Thankyou somuch
    Last edited by Kunggi; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    I myself do not mind other players spectating at all. That is just me. That said, I do agree it should be optional, allow the player to select in Settings. So then, if they did add such a setting, where and when should it apply? ....

Defender: In my own view, the player defending has the right to watch. They will have a replay of the attack to watch anyway.

War Attacks: This is the problem area within my mind, one leading to opposing views. If the setting is to "no spectators", can the enemy clan spectate a defend? Can the attacking clan spectate? I myself feel this is equivalent to the above, all players in both clans have access to replays, so let them spectate.

Multiplayer / Versus Battles: This is the only thing I myself feel should be optionally disabled. If the person set it to "off" then don't even show the clashing sword icon for them, alerting others they have an ongoing attack.

What is your own opinions regarding the above three? Which should be open for viewing, which closed for viewing?
    I think it should to be optional for multiplayer battles. And for others I don't think that it should to remove. Becoz viewing war attacks matters a lot. That should to be compulsory.

Forum Elder
    I think what people miss whenever this comes up is that the issue is not with people watching per se, it is with the eyeball telling you that folks are watching. The ability t9 watch does not need to be removed or toggled, it can stay as it is. For those who have performance anxiety, simply toggle off the eyeball so it doesnt appear on screen.

You need focus. When people are watching dont be intimidated. Dont be so concious when doin your attacks. Press that button in YOU.

Fresh Spawn
    Very so sorry guys I just want personal rights. I want Multiplayer / Versus Battles: have on/off watch , This is the only thing I myself feel should be optionally disabled. If the person set it to "off" then don't even show the clashing sword icon for them, alerting others they have an ongoing attack.♥ Please supercell thank you very much.
    Last edited by Kunggi; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:21 AM.

Crab Claw
    How about just asking you clan not to watch? We have someone who really doesn’t like it, so we all know and respect her wishes.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    How about just asking you clan not to watch? We have someone who really doesn’t like it, so we all know and respect her wishes.
    I just want personal rights. I want Multiplayer / Versus Battles: have on/off watch , This is the only thing I myself feel should be optionally disabled. If the person set it to "off" then don't even show the clashing sword icon for them, alerting others they have an ongoing attack.

I want tell supercell idea on/off watch. I no ask ? how about just asking my clan not to watch ? U underatand i want present idea on/off watch for supercell.
    Last edited by Kunggi; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:16 AM.

unfortunately in a battle you have two sides.

whilst the setting could be enabled for your own personal battles (your clan/friends), the other side should be able to have their own settings.

you are in a clan, all in clan should get the opportunity to view battles (unless it is known that it may put someone off), in which case the opponents could watch.

you have a friends list, check who is active around time you battled

also due to lack of global there could be more watching than before