Thread: New and improved strat?

New and improved strat?

I need a really good overpowered builder strat. Any suggestions I’m bh7 almost maxed except for walls those are 5.

The very first thing you need to do is stop trying to max bh and go to bh8,upgrade only the troops you use and just the bare minimum to upgrade bh like storages and finally go to bh9.

I did barbarians and bombers until I reached bh9, where I started developing pekkas. I started using them with 1 camp barbs and bombers each after maxing them.

Rushing is very beneficial in BB- not good to sit out and max every bh level. If you do so you will waste lots of resources and the chance to strengthen your base.
    Last edited by Maestro666; November 21st, 2019 at 03:18 AM.

Forum Superstar
    Focus on upgrading your storages, BH, army camps (lab and barracks) and drop what you need to upgrade but dont waste resources upgrading them yet and get to BH9. Then max out your preferred troops (minion/drop ships would be your best bet) and you'll have no problem with offense.

Minion drop

Minion Drops (Beta Minions/Drop Ships) is a strong, easy to use strat from the moment it hits the game. Night Witch strats fit well at lower levels as well (Mitch is my favorite NW strat). However, your best move here is to choose one strat and upgrade through to BH9, rapidly.

The BB is not like the HV - maxing is absolutely a deficit on the BB and this is not a matter of “personal preference” so much as the actual design of the game. After BH4, certainly beyond BH5, maxing your game is a major hindrance to gathering resources for upgrades and will significantly slow your progress. Assuming you are running mostly L6/L7 defenses, with a level 9 BH you would likely be 1000-1500 cups higher than where you are today and that’s a lotta loot left on the table.
    Last edited by Noctaire; November 21st, 2019 at 05:56 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Minion Drop is my go-to attacking strategy. You should be able to get 2 stars consistently.

Pro Member
    Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    The very first thing you need to do is stop trying to max bh and go to bh8,upgrade only the troops you use and just the bare minimum to upgrade bh like storages and finally go to bh9.

I did barbarians and bombers until I reached bh9, where I started developing pekkas. I started using them with 1 camp barbs and bombers each after maxing them.

Rushing is very beneficial in BB- not good to sit out and max every bh level. If you do so you will waste lots of resources and the chance to strengthen your base.
    I agree

i was bh6 and have just gone to bh9 over the last couple of months, just upgrading resources, storages, lab and not defences. This gives u lots more options

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Agree with the above posters. I would add that for offense you always want to be using max troops for that builder hall level. The best ROI for resources of loot and time are sneaky archers in my opinion. You can reliably two star with sneaky archers. It's not a fun strategy but effective. After that I'd focus on minion drops.

Barbs, bomber, carts + (giants, archers) - optional
    Minion, dropship + (baby dragon) - optional

I'd advise you the one of the 2 above strats (the one you prefer).