Thread: Upgrades based on Season Challenges

Upgrades based on Season Challenges

I have entered a point where the only upgrades I can do on the Star Laboratory are troops that are not part of my army. And I still want it to be working as much as possible. So I thought about basing the upgrades on the troop challenge that is given in Season Challenges. What do you think of this plan?

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

Start an upgrade in the lab. May be a future challenge idea. There's already challenges for wall upgrade and use a Builder to upgrade something.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    I have entered a point where the only upgrades I can do on the Star Laboratory are troops that are not part of my army. And I still want it to be working as much as possible. So I thought about basing the upgrades on the troop challenge that is given in Season Challenges. What do you think of this plan?
    It's as good a plan as any.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

And it is going to be Baby Dragons. But I have upgraded them already anyway. So I will do Boxer Giants as I have not finished that Challenge yet.

I just have a rough order I follow -

• Beta Minions
    • Drop Ships
    • Baby Dragons
    • Boxer Giants
    • Cannon Carts
    • Super PEKKA
    • Night Witch
    • Raged Barbarian
    • Sneaky Archer
    • Bomber
    • Battle Machine
    • Hog Glider

I inevitably move the new troop up at some point, though, usually depending on events, availability of runes, and whether or not have some money to gem timers. Same goes for the BM. In this case (BH9), I did the BM early to get OTTO and also knocked out the Bomber before the RB and SA on one of my games. Other than that, I’ve followed this general order since day one, adding in troops as they come along, except for when I am rushing a new game in which case I just upgrade Beta Minions all the way through then circle back and follow this order once I hit the top BH level.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.