Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1091

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Member Search Suggestions Mega Thread

yeh, we are active in UK/US/AU and wars during US, so have good flow.
    can i find any recruits?
    no.
    how hard is it to not see
    1. full inboxes
    2. clan leaders

i mean, how strenuos was the beta testing? within an office or within the wild?

by any recruits:
    viable th10-12 for crystal 1 cwl based on defence/offence (reduces by 50%)
    probable english names because I can't be asked to learn another language, and will instant kick if used in chat. (reduces by 20%)
    strangely no-one getting invites. (reduces by 30%).

and this is not compound % reduction.
    Last edited by 0x0000000167; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:10 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    They say it needs to learn to work! So I'm just inviting everyone! Change tags invite everyone! Repeat!

I'm max 12 and never get invited by anyone but friends. And my mail box won't keep messages longer than 8 hours. I could possibly be getting invites but they likely get wiped out when mail disappears!

I did get one invite a few days back. 3 member TH5-6 China clan!

We are screwed!
    rejoyce, darian says there is a update comming to fix some isseu's 😂. round 2 shooting youre self in the foot💪🏼

Quote Originally Posted by Fanaticclasher View Post
    rejoyce, darian says there is a update comming to fix some isseu's . round 2 shooting youre self in the foot
    I'm glad they have recognized it is isn't working and are trying to make changes for the better.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Village Maiden
    THE INBOX IS FULL

😭😭😭😭

Literally had better luck recruiting on global. Even if someone joined for 2 seconds that is better than this current system where it’s impossible to get anyone to join....even for 2 seconds.

Find New Members feature doesn’t work?

I created a new clan with a few friends and we’ve tried using the “find new members feature” but no matter which flags we tick, if any at all, nothing appears!

With global gone, it’s now impossible to recruit because we can’t even search for members!

How do we fix this?

Centennial Club
    You can't fix anything. You can work around the not working recruitment Tool...

Either you try to recruit outside of CoC, like reddit or discord

Or

You could go together with your friends to another clan with the same problem and stay there till the recruitment tool is fixed or longer, if you realized that being the leader not necessarily mean that you do everythIng by yourself. With good communication a clan can be managed by Co leaders too... and you could be one of them in that clan...
    Last edited by ZionWhiteRabbit; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:38 PM.
    TH12 (55/65/39) TH12 (51/52/20)
    TH10 (25/36/ -) TH9 (18/20/ -)

Quote Originally Posted by PandaTantrum View Post
    I created a new clan with a few friends and we’ve tried using the “find new members feature” but no matter which flags we tick, if any at all, nothing appears!

With global gone, it’s now impossible to recruit because we can’t even search for members!

How do we fix this?
    If you are based out of US, are TH11 and above, non rushed, you can merge with us.
    Skuld (#28PGRLRLP)
    Clan: Ninkyo (495 wins) (#
    28Q8LPJ8)
    (Clan Recruitment)

or if th11+ strong base and attack, UK/US try us. but it is well known for about 30 days that you can't recruit in game, and making coc reliant on outside sources to recruit plays to the few in the know, and not the many... if it was a country it would be ruled by the few, rather than a democracy

So whats the difference with Democracy.. Once elections are done its all the same..

If OP has strong 11s and 12s, they can play instead of me.. I mean with me.

In seriousness tho.. Am wondering if they been tweaking..
    My 12 had to leave clan it was visiting/feeding.. No way of getting back into my clan, so set tags to Hungry Learner, Talkative, and Friendly.. Checked this morning after work.. 10 invites, and a further 4 friend requests..

Either they got something working, people are using the obvious search criteria (cwl, clan wars, clan games etc etc), or the reports that the tool is broken beyond use are grossly exaggerated..

This is the first time I looked at the tool, never mind used it, so dont know what was happening.. But it sure looks okay to me..
    It is a recruitment tool, not a magic item (otherwise it would be activated from within the TH)..
    All clans can do, is throw their hat in the ring.. Just because players choose a different clan, dont mean its broken..

To OP.. I realise you have a different problem.. I sympathise with you..
    Unfortunately, I cant try to recruit, just in case I got lucky, and someone joined..
    I would hate to have to kick someone that came to the clan in good faith, just because I wanted to try the tool out.. I dont accept members, nor do I intend spreading my wings any further than Majors project (which I am loving).

EDIT.. To OP.. Are you using the tool correctly?..
    You need to be on the "My Clan" page, then simply hit the blue "Find New Members" panel..
    I highlighted none of the search filters, and got a list of 64 accounts, varying halls, and half with no filters highlighted, and the rest a mix of differing ones.. Most appear to be without a clan too.. Havent a clue about full inbox, as I would likely have to invite to find out.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:41 AM.

Crab Claw
    "online now" sticker