Thread: What does it look like to get a clan invite?

What does it look like to get a clan invite?

Title pretty much says it all. Does anyone have a screen shot of what type of notification happens when you get a clan invite? Does it highlight with a number over your experience level button, envelop button, folders button...etc? Where do you see what clan invited you....

Quote Originally Posted by pukeboy View Post
    Title pretty much says it all. Does anyone have a screen shot of what type of notification happens when you get a clan invite? Does it highlight with a number over your experience level button, envelop button, folders button...etc? Where do you see what clan invited you....
    It looks like you have mail. You tap the envelope and then tap the "inbox" where you will see your invites. I was getting almost no invites at all on my main account for the longest time and then all of a sudden received 3 today.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Hahha thank you. Iím not looking for a new clan but was curious how this works after inviting a bunch of people but it always saying inbox full....Iím a completely max th 12 with over 1000 war stars and decided to start accepting clan invites just to see how it works and how everyone has a full inbox......been 3 hours now and not one invite. Itís quite puzzling.

The notification of invites hasn’t changed, with the last update.
    As 2222 describes, ‘you’ve got mail’ .

I just checked: a few days ago i opened the app, and cleared my friends invites to their clans. I reopened it just now, and cleared the one-and-only invite(mail) that I had from ... a friend again
    For info, my village is not in a clan, is open to invites, have selected (cg, donator, veteran) labels, and have a ‘mediocre’ enough profile to not attract much other invitations :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    The notification of invites hasn’t changed, with the last update.
    As 2222 describes, ‘you’ve got mail’ .

I just checked: a few days ago i opened the app, and cleared my friends invites to their clans. I reopened it just now, and cleared the one-and-only invite(mail) that I had from ... a friend again
    For info, my village is not in a clan, is open to invites, have selected (cg, donator, veteran) labels, and have a ‘mediocre’ enough profile to not attract much other invitations :lol:
    This seems crazy given how everyone I click on everyone and they have a full inbox. I have set clan war leagues, clan games and active daily. Itís been 4 hours now and I havenít gotten one invite....itís not just you.

Quote Originally Posted by pukeboy View Post
    After you opened the mail icon on your top left corner (has a small red exclamation mark), it looks like this.
    TH9 | Level 272 | 1789 war stars | 2B GG, 2B EE, 9.58m HH

Friend in Need 2.07 million | Sharing is Caring 57k | BH9 PB 4600
    Player Tag #CVL802G

Can't even get mail to stay in my in box. Always empty on main account. Mini has mail over a week old and one old invite.