Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone else NOT selling anything in their shop?

Smile Anyone else NOT selling anything in their shop?

Nothing in my shop has sold for over an hour, except to neighbors. Wondering if anyone else having this issue?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Cricks3; July 1st, 2014 at 09:46 PM.

All items have ads, no sales

Ditto. All my items have ads (12, so over an hour now of no sales), including duct tape.
    I'm guessing this has something to do with the blank Daily Dirts spoken about in another thread.

Device: iPhone 5
    Model: A1429
    iOs 7.1.1
    Hay Day v.1.19.85
    Last edited by BaguettesAndBrie; July 1st, 2014 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Added device, versions & country

Same frustrating issue here
    barn and silo are both full

This is making me a little antsy as my boat is supposed to arrive in just under 2 hours, with juice orders...my juice machine will be ready to use in 7 hours...if this issue isn't resolved before tomorrow (I'm sure the fine coders at Super Cell are working on it as we speak ), my chances of fulfilling the juice orders will be iffy, and I'm not sure how many of my friend bar friends will be able to help - no big deal except I'm trying to do the boat event!

Having the same issues.. Paper was blank forever, now nothing selling at all.

[QUOTE=Scooter1;2239879]Having the same issues.. Paper was blank forever, now nothing selling at all.[/QUOTE
    this is ridonkulous!

My chicken feed doesnt sell. Impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Redheadmb View Post
    Nothing in my shop has sold for over an hour, except to neighbors. Wondering if anyone else having this issue?
    Thanks
    I sell chicken feed. Tons of it. I have 260 of it in my shop now - with 7 advertisements on it!

This is *not* normal. Usually i put *one* advertisement on it and the whole rss is emptied within 5 minutes!

Something is definitely wrong, i sell to neighbors and followers now, my ads don't get through.

Items just sold! Hopefully that means this issue has been resolved. My guess is it had to do with the amount of blank Daily Dirts, which would mean that issue has also been resolved (both issues being one in the same, really) - but apart from the very last comment on the blank Daily Dirt thread (http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...othing-showing) it looks like it's still happening.

No, the blank paper problem is still happening... One of our NH people just got beaned with it.

Fresh Spawn

Same problem - nothing selling

Exactly the same with me. Bolts not selling! Unheard of. All items are advertised.
    Gretchen, level 73