Thread: The True Eagle concept

The True Eagle concept

You remember that eagle artillery? Yeah me too. I remember when it was actually useful, instead of being destroyed instantly to continue on your attack. What if we could dump resources into the eagle, overloading it, until it eventually unlocks it's true form (costing 25 mil of gold and elixir, and 250,000 DE.) The True eagle will now become immune to spells, and deal double damage. This effect would last for 5 rounds of blasts until the eagle reverts back, and cannot be refilled until the next day. This would give something for Max players to dump loot on. You can only overload an eagle after the builders have nothing left to build, i.e. a maxed base.
    Bananas are a lie. The universe is a simulation. And you are a person behind a screen. Go buy your dog a flavored Collagen and Calcium Phosphate. If you don't have a dog, buy a dog, then get them a flavored Collagen and Calcium Phosphate.

This will just open up for some players to suggest enhancing the other defenses.

Try tweaking your base design so it isn't easy to take out the Eagle Artillery.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    This will just open up for some players to suggest enhancing the other defenses.

Try tweaking your base design so it isn't easy to take out the Eagle Artillery.
    I don't even own an eagle

Forum Superstar
    I'd hate to run into a super OP Eagle, personally. Not sure anyone would.

Maybe not immune to spells?