Thread: Scroll shortage resolve idea...

Scroll shortage resolve idea...

Could we have the option to expand without scrolls across the road and forfeit the decorations? I really dont want the decorations. The lack of scrolls is a bit ridiculous...

Quote Originally Posted by daisymay26 View Post
    Could we have the option to expand without scrolls across the road and forfeit the decorations? I really dont want the decorations. The lack of scrolls is a bit ridiculous...
    Errr... nope, that’s not going to happen.

Firstly, that would be massively unfair on the people who have already opened the land & had to save the permits.

Secondly, theres just no way SC would do something like that...

...and thirdly, and most relevantly I think, the new land without decorations, still needs permits!

I *think* the permits are more of a control thing either to slow us down (stop us whinging for more land) or to create less of a black market for LEM (land expansion materials)

it is frustrating, and the only thing I can say is to make the most of any opportunity to get permits now while the ability is there as it seems to get less frequent as time goes on (right after an update is the best time to get things like permits & puzzle pieces). If you can spare diamonds to shuffle things or spin again then do that. While they’re showing up.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)