Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expensive boosters to keep

OK-Please help me to understand this.

Boosters WITH a diamond on them do not count against your 3 booster free storage limit? So you can keep as many of those as you like indefinitely with no loss of storage space?

Boosters WITHOUT a diamond-you can store 3 of those for free, but to store a 4th you pay 2 diamonds, then a little more for each additional booster, gradually rising to a whole bunch of diamonds to store 15 or 20 of them?

So it would make sense if you have 2 of the same booster, one with a diamond and one without, you should spend the one without a diamond first?

Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by milomilomilo View Post

Boosters WITH a diamond on them do not count against your 3 booster free storage limit? So you can keep as many of those as you like indefinitely with no loss of storage space?

Boosters WITHOUT a diamond-you can store 3 of those for free, but to store a 4th you pay 2 diamonds, then a little more for each additional booster, gradually rising to a whole bunch of diamonds to store 15 or 20 of them?

So it would make sense if you have 2 of the same booster, one with a diamond and one without, you should spend the one without a diamond first?

Is this correct?
    Absolutely.

Thank you.

Centennial Club

Is this correct?
    Correct but I just want to emphasize that you can swap a purchased booster to a regular one without paying any diamonds. Thus, I currently have 22 normal boosters and I haven't pay anything (in real money or diamonds I mean).

Because of this, some people (me included) buy boosters from valley shop even if the actual booster is useless, they just want the extra "free" spot.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Correct but I just want to emphasize that you can swap a purchased booster to a regular one without paying any diamonds. Thus, I currently have 22 normal boosters and I haven't pay anything (in real money or diamonds I mean).

Because of this, some people (me included) buy boosters from valley shop even if the actual booster is useless, they just want the extra "free" spot.
    OK-You lost me on that. Can you explain how this swapping works in more basic terms?

Centennial Club
    OK-You lost me on that. Can you explain how this swapping works in more basic terms?
    Umm.. 'Swapping' is always free (as in my picture in the first post) even if you have tens of boosters and 'keeping' would cost hundreds of diamonds.

Simple example: I have three normal boosters. I buy 1 from valley shop, even though I don't really want that particular booster. Now I have 3 normal and 1 purchased booster. Then, from the regular gameplay, I find some really good booster like hire Tom 5-star. Then I just swap it with the recently 'purchased' one, and I'll have 4 normal boosters in my storage - and no diamonds used.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    the “purchased” ones are indicated here with a diamond on them

these are the 2 I have left from the valley season

I never got any 5 star booster from valley. Did you win those with the Quests mystery boxes? All boosters that I had available to purchase with tokens were those low grade boat and coin boosters. I get those so I have something to swap when I get a regular booster offering in regular play.

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    I never got any 5 star booster from valley. Did you win those with the Quests mystery boxes? All boosters that I had available to purchase with tokens were those low grade boat and coin boosters. I get those so I have something to swap when I get a regular booster offering in regular play.
    I purchased them in the exclusive shop. The offer is usually diamonds, deco or 3 five star boosters. I always choose the boosters.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thx for the info in this thread everyone. I didn’t know boosters from Greg’s farm or the valley count as purchased. I always thought purchased meant u needed to spend diamonds. Now that makes sense because the jack-o-lanterns on Greg’s farm gave me Ernest n Rose boosters. Thought something looked different because I thought I went over the 3 free yet it didn’t say booster storage full. Since I don’t use Ernest or Rose I just deleted them so I lost 2 “free” spaces. *DOH!* Need to pay more attention next time....