Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder base

Builder base

Improve match making....i'm BH 7 and always gets an opponent with BH lvl 8 or 9 which isn't fair..... So my say is match making should be based on BH lvl.... It also prevent many players from rushing bases

What if BH levels were always matched, without limitations, what could happen then? Answer: A BH 7 could become the Global #1 always facing only other 7's, totally avoiding the top players.

There must be some limitations placed. On the Main Base for example, there is no matching by TH level in Legends. A TH9 wants to be #1, they then must prove they indeed are the best amoungst all players.

The Builder Base also has such limits. If you are facing 8s and 9s, that then shows you reached a Trophy Level mainly occupied by 8s and 9s. It cannot invent players, it must find a player whom is also looking for an opponent at your trophy level range.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    What if BH levels were always matched, without limitations, what could happen then? Answer: A BH 7 could become the Global #1 always facing only other 7's, totally avoiding the top players.

There must be some limitations placed. On the Main Base for example, there is no matching by TH level in Legends. A TH9 wants to be #1, they then must prove they indeed are the best amoungst all players.

The Builder Base also has such limits. If you are facing 8s and 9s, that then shows you reached a Trophy Level mainly occupied by 8s and 9s. It cannot invent players, it must find a player whom is also looking for an opponent at your trophy level range.
    Nice explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Tsewang99 View Post
    Improve match making....i'm BH 7 and always gets an opponent with BH lvl 8 or 9 which isn't fair..... So my say is match making should be based on BH lvl.... It also prevent many players from rushing bases
    Why is that unfair? You can upgrade to Bh8 or Bh9 as well...and you should. There is zero advantage to staying at Bh7. You are making the choice to put yourself at a trophy disadvantage. If you like it, that is fine, the game is about fun. If it isn't fun, though, why haven't you upgraded?

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    That is a very strong argument against wbat you want.

Builder Base is designed to favour rushing. They aren't likely to introduce anything thagoes against that.

Matchmaking in BB only takes any account of hall level atvery low trophies - below 1500. And that is not likely to change beyond maybe increasing the threshold a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Superstar
    Grats on being good enough to face all higher BH's than you.

Focus on rushing to make life easier on yourself. Upgrade army camps, storages, your preferred troop (minions/drop ships best choice IMO) and leave the rest low level until you reach BH9. Leave your BM at low level to get those troops maxed first. With just max level 18 minion/drop ships and even a weak low level BM, you can ascend to 4000 cups by being offensively strong. This gives you more loot and an easier time upgrading.