Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: activity is definitely down

We have 2 clans and now there is very little activity in either, also people who have left and created their own clans are just dying. One l visited about 2 weeks ago had 34 members now has 13 so l popped back and asked why? Answer was people are giving up playing because global no longer in operation and interest in the game has disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibeto View Post
    Free to play and yet gold pass is a subscription. Free to play yet in app purchases...
    The thing is with subscriptions, if you don't want to pay for it then don't. It is not mandatory.
    They simply speed up progression mate.. You can still get to the same place without them..
    You are talking about subscription only.. No payment, no chat..
    Entirely different.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueClasher View Post
    Brilliant idea, solves all problems. Not sure if viable or logical, that I'm not sure
    Absolutely no. This would cause such a riotous storm of angst and outcry that even the eldritch old gods would cover their ears and shield themselves from the complaining.
    AKA Tank Puppy

ďIn ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.Ē
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelgraze View Post
    Iím not going to mither about the cancellation of global itís gone and not coming back, end off. My qualm is the activity of my clan members and other clans I normally visit, my clan use to be an active clan with atleast 10-15 people on at any time, we friendly challenge for hours sometimes, if I get bored hitting the same bases from my clan I visit other clans who Iím acquainted too and do some fc there. Nowadays thereís hardly anyone active in my clan or the other clans I visit, the cancellation of global definitely affected activity. I would like to get some fc before doing my war hit but I canít do that if hardly any players are on, whatís happening now is everyone just do their daily attack then log off thereís no purpose in staying on. Cancel global itís fine but atleast replace it with something else so players can linger around for longer and not just 2-3 minutes. Now 3-4 of the clans I normally visit for fc is as good as dead and when I ask why, itís the same answer since global is gone players are not active, they do their daily hit see nobody is around then leave. What Iím asking is not global back but please replace it with something else instead of leaving this void.
    I donít understand seriously people crying over cancelation of global, i never used it, and whenever i wondered there there was some non-sense advertisments of some lousy clan trying to get new members. If you canít do fc in your clan find an active clan i am sure there are hundreds of such clans, in my clan there are always 4-5 people online, in the evening 15 online so, No crisis at all.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueClasher View Post
    Brilliant idea, solves all problems. Not sure if viable or logical, that I'm not sure
    Which problems do you think this would even alleviate a little, never mind "solve".?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Koksik80 View Post
    I don’t understand seriously people crying over cancelation of global, i never used it, and whenever i wondered there there was some non-sense advertisments of some lousy clan trying to get new members. If you can’t do fc in your clan find an active clan i am sure there are hundreds of such clans, in my clan there are always 4-5 people online, in the evening 15 online so, No crisis at all.
    If you never used, or rather "liked" global, then its understandable you dont know why people are getting upset..
    It didnt impact you at all..

I didnt use global either, but i sympathise with those genuine people that lost a large portion of what made the app enjoyable for them..
    "Crying" is never a good word, especially towards folk whom are emotionally involved.. It is bound to create a hostile reaction.. Something that is best avoided whenever possible..
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:53 PM.

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Quote Originally Posted by BallTillWeFall82 View Post
    While it wouldnt solve the lose of the social aspect of global but i do like the idea of a new chat recruitment area where you could only use preselected dialog options such as "looking for clan" or "clan looking for members". Sure it needs some ironing out to be usable but i think it would be a vast improvement over the current options.

As far as the social aspect, i'm not sure how you can replace global without running into the same issues which caused its removal. Anytime you give anyone freedom there will always be idiots who will ruin it for everyone else. Just a fact of life...
    This is a very positive and solid solution to the current issues.

Trainee
    I'm sure that activity has waned, but I think that this was mainly caused by the OBS update (where the activity levels were probably distorted by the clouds). Don't get me wrong this is a win when you have choice over what you do with your time, as opposed to being forced to wait in the clouds just to do an attack. Those that wanted to keep that extra time in clash possibly started a new account to make up that same time in the clouds?

Re: Global chat, I have never used it - apart from experimenting with it early on when I started.

For me personally, I'm definitely finding my activity considerably lower recently. (I still keep all builders busy 24/7 & get daily stars, but that's pretty much it). I think the biggest reason for this has been the hero grind - my heroes are pretty much down from after cwl-month end, therefore I'm not in any wars, and this is the main reason I play this game. After doing that for a couple months now, I've pretty much run out of steam (I do find value in the GP and I do buy the BoH from the trader when I can, but more often than not there'll probably be at least 1 hero down throughout the month)

How about a hero clone? (that can be used in place of any 1 of your heroes, with the same levels, stats, etc.) Therefore if you have 1 hero down you could still war. This can also help when playing multiplayer, where you could use your queen for 2 consecutive attacks, even without a training potion. (And obviously you won't be able to use a hero plus a clone of that hero in the same attack)

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    This is a very positive and solid solution to the current issues.
    This has been used in another game that i shall not name. It seems to work for that. Sure it is a spammy chat. I'm positive they could reduce it with cooldowns and text scroll speed.

I donít understand seriously people crying over cancelation of global
    Well you pretty well sum it up why you don't understand:

i never used it
    You can't be expected to understand the loss of something that others used every day if you never used it at all.
    Last edited by 2222; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:51 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.