Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would want to try my own base

If SC truly wanted folks to play with others, I don't believe they would allow multiple accounts or clans with all accounts owned by one person. That is the epitome of bubbleboy in my opinion yet they have no issue with it.[/QUOTE]

that is easy to answer. Multiple accounts equal more $$$$. People playing with themselves doesn’t generate any new revenue so why would they? If there is a way people would spend gems to play with themselves then SC will work on it
    Rebel Clan #UOL89UCG

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    I would disagree with your assessment JohnnyPC. I don't think it would create a bunch of bubbleboys. Most of the folks I have spoken with want the self practice for many more reasons than just testing a base (although that is a big one). I would want to test on my base very specific parameters ie. why did my war attack go south? Let me recreate that portion of the opponents base (with the appropriate 24 hr cooldown of course) so that I can see why my funnel failed, or see what moving my entry 1 tile either way would have done. Let me see what using a different troop combo would accomplish, would it be better or worse? I can then take these learnings and hone my own attacking skills to make my attacks better. I view it as a compliment to FC's not a replacement. I would still want to use my finer tuned skills to FC my clan, as I learn new things I will pass that info onto my team so they can be more successful as well.

If SC truly wanted folks to play with others, I don't believe they would allow multiple accounts or clans with all accounts owned by one person. That is the epitome of bubbleboy in my opinion yet they have no issue with it.
    I couldn't answer better to that commentary.