Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maxed War Weight for each town hall level

Millennial Club

Maxed War Weight for each town hall level

I've got quite a few accounts, about half of them are maxed perma bases and the others I am working them towards being maxed perma bases. I was just curious to know the war weight for maxed th10, th11 and th12 bases. Mainly so I can know where my bases at those level compared to a maxed one.

These are my maxed bases and their respective war weights
    LUVMENOW th5 maxed (WW 20)
    DEEP-N-LUV th6 maxed (WW 30)
    KRAZY LUV th7 maxed (WW 40)
    SWEET'n LUV th8 maxed (WW 55)
    LUV THRILL th9 maxed (WW 70)

Here are my other bases and their current war weights
    puppy LUV th8 maxed King (WW 52) still working on defenses, lab and walls on this account.
    BABY LUV th10 30/30 heroes (WW 72) no it yet, defense is maxed th9 lvl
    LUV HURTZ th10 31/31 heroes (WW 73) no it yet, defenses are maxed th9 lvl, this will become my perma th10 account
    DJ-luv2013 th11 maxed heroes (WW 107) nearly maxed got 5 defenses left and 138 wall pieces until maxed, last elixir troop upgrading in the lab now
    BAD @ LUV 40/40/25 heroes (WW 110) defenses are about th8 lvl now, lab got a long way to go and walls are mainly th10 lvl; this will become my perma th12 account

THRILLNIFICENT th10 34/34 heores (WW 85) lvl 1 inferno towers, defenses maxed th9 lvl

Just in case my original question was forgotten, since it was at the very beginning before I started listing all of my accounts.

What is the war weight for fully maxed th10, th11 and th12 bases?
    Last edited by DJluv2013; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:19 PM.

Where do got your numbers from?

Last time I check Supercell never gave any official war weight numbers to the public

let see:
    th-ww-dif
    5-20-nan
    6-30-10
    7-40-10
    8-55-15
    9-70-15
    10-90-20
    11-110-20
    12-135-25
    13-160-25

red number are estimates form your values
    Last edited by fozage; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:56 PM.

I guess your are referring the gold storage value in friendly challenges and during wars.

max th9 like you said 70k
    max th10 - 90k
    max th11 - 110k
    max th12 - 120k

That's the only number we can see in the game and it is supposed to be somehow related to the defensive war weight.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by fozage View Post
    Where do got your numbers from?

Last time I check Supercell never gave any official war weight numbers to the public

let see:
    th-ww-dif
    5-20-nan
    6-30-10
    7-40-10
    8-55-15
    9-70-15
    10-90-20
    11-110-20
    12-135-25
    13-160-25

red number are estimates form your values
    There's a web site: https://www.clashtrack.com/en/war-weight

But you can also check it in game yourself during war or by having someone else scout your base from a friendly challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    I guess your are referring the gold storage value in friendly challenges and during wars.

max th10 - 90k
    max th11 - 110k
    max th12 - 120k

That's the only number we can see in the game and it is supposed to be somehow related to the defensive war weight.
    Yes, but I also use the web site I found on Google which probably uses the same formula
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    There's a web site: https://www.clashtrack.com/en/war-weight

But you can also check it in game yourself during war or by having someone else scout your base from a friendly challenge.
    That checking yourself is only the "defensive" weight, not offensive, and "war weight" would include offense. Also, we aren't certain the weight shown in the storages is exactly what is used these days even when properly described as "defensive." Finally, those websites using formulas have been shown to be wildly inaccurate in the past other than when they are limited to just the defensive gold storage weight, which as you noted you don't need a website to see.

Edit: you can hear from Sam and Major on the war subforum and they would be able to give you better information than me, but basically it is more complicated than your post suggests.
    Last edited by 2222; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:26 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That checking yourself is only the "defensive" weight, not offensive, and "war weight" would include offense. Also, we aren't certain the weight shown in the storages is exactly what is used these days even when properly described as "defensive." Finally, those websites using formulas have been shown to be wildly inaccurate in the past other than when they are limited to just the defensive gold storage weight, which as you noted you don't need a website to see.

Edit: you can hear from Sam and Major on the war subforum and they would be able to give you better information than me, but basically it is more complicated than your post suggests.
    Did not know there was a difference between defensive war weight and one that factored everything i guess

Did not know there was a difference between defensive war weight and one that factored everything i guess
    There is a big difference. The gold storage method also shows your ranking on the map and that is by defense (at best, some speculate it isn't exact anymore). It doesn't factor in offense, but there is an offensive weight also. Too often people say their engineered th11 "weighs" or "matches" a th8 despite the fact that their th11 has full max th11 offense. They are wrong unless they are only talking about defensive weight and even then they are still partially wrong.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post

max th10 - 90k
    max th11 - 110k
    max th12 - 120k

There is a big difference. The gold storage method also shows your ranking on the map and that is by defense (at best, some speculate it isn't exact anymore). It doesn't factor in offense, but there is an offensive weight also. Too often people say their engineered th11 "weighs" or "matches" a th8 despite the fact that their th11 has full max th11 offense. They are wrong unless they are only talking about defensive weight and even then they are still partially wrong.
    Highsbosons is right at those number, and those defensive weight still accurate to place you at the war maps, but as 2222 said, that is now only 1 part of Matchmaking, current matchmaking also uses offensive weight from heroes lvl, Troops and spell lvl and army camps.

the complete number is

TH3 6K
    TH4 14K
    TH5 20K
    TH6 30K
    TH7 40K
    TH8 55K
    TH9 70K
    TH10 90K
    TH11 110K
    TH12 120K

current matchmaking use at least

1. Defensive weight per base
    2. Offensive weight per base
    3. # of Top Th, let say u use th8-th12 roster then total number of th12 matter most, followed by number of th11( u will find most matches will have very close top th in number)
    4. Total weight of the roster, yes roster engineering still somewhat working, but not like previously, because if your roster weight distribution is too far from normal u may not find any match, especially with big weight gap, example TH12 followed by th10 and below, without th11.
    5. Clan win performance(% of win), above parameters has higher weighting.

NB sometimes MM will compromise 1 parameter for the other
    Last edited by samratulangi; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:21 AM.
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...LPP80/members/

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Highsbosons is right at those number, and those defensive weight still accurate to place you at the war maps, but as 2222 said, that is now only 1 part of Matchmaking, current matchmaking also uses offensive weight from heroes lvl, Troops and spell lvl and army camps.

the complete number is

TH3 6K
    TH4 14K
    TH5 20K
    TH6 30K
    TH7 40K
    TH8 55K
    TH9 70K
    TH10 90K
    TH11 110K
    TH12 120K

current matchmaking use at least

1. Defensive weight per base
    2. Offensive weight per base
    3. # of Top Th, let say u use th8-th12 roster then total number of th12 matter most, followed by number of th11( u will find most matches will have very close top th in number)
    4. Total weight of the roster, yes roster engineering still somewhat working, but not like previously, because if your roster weight distribution is too far from normal u may not find any match, especially with big weight gap, example TH12 followed by th10 and below, without th11.
    5. Clan win performance(% of win), above parameters has higher weighting.

NB sometimes MM will compromise 1 parameter for the other
    Great summary. One of the best improvements has been the desire to try to match the same number of top halls. My clan does small wars (10-15 usually) and I remember back in the day when th11 was top and we could basically just look at the match at the start and the clan with more th11s would win. We were left with trying to roster engineer a way to get an extra th11. That was also impacted by th11 being impossible to 3 star back then and that is not the case with th12, but it still matters. Almost all of our matches now have the exact same number of th12s and if the other clan has an extra one it is rushed and easily 3 starred just like if it was a th11.

Great summary. One of the best improvements has been the desire to try to match the same number of top halls. My clan does small wars (10-15 usually) and I remember back in the day when th11 was top and we could basically just look at the match at the start and the clan with more th11s would win. We were left with trying to roster engineer a way to get an extra th11. That was also impacted by th11 being impossible to 3 star back then and that is not the case with th12, but it still matters. Almost all of our matches now have the exact same number of th12s and if the other clan has an extra one it is rushed and easily 3 starred just like if it was a th11.
    And it isnt just with 12s.. All war levels tend to have same top hall numbers, and the game is also much better balanced..
    Every hall can 3 star its own now, and with more than 1 strategy.. Skill and experience with troop drops are as important as skill and experience with roster build now.