Thread: Clan Castle Troops when attacking in Clan Wars

Clan Castle Troops when attacking in Clan Wars

Currently When using a Ground attack on a TH12 most of my Clan uses Valks. I've Started using a Pekka and Ice Golem or Gaints. I would like others input on BEST CC troops. Again this is against TH12s and ground attacks. Thanks

Banned
    It varies.

We 12s use baby drags, dragons, or witches. However, I aswell as many others in my clan are using lava hound accompanied with 10 archers.

Quote Originally Posted by HappySamuraiSama01 View Post
    It varies.

We 12s use baby drags, dragons, or witches. However, I aswell as many others in my clan are using lava hound accompanied with 10 archers.
    Are you talking Defense or Offense? The OP is talking Offense.

Quote Originally Posted by mwbraveheart1 View Post

Currently When using a Ground attack on a TH12 most of my Clan uses Valks. I've Started using a Pekka and Ice Golem or Gaints. I would like others input on BEST CC troops. Again this is against TH12s and ground attacks. Thanks
    It depends on what attacks we use in our clan.
    For a hog attack we use hogs, rage, and slammer.
    For most other ground attacks we use a pekka, ice golem, rage, and wrecker.
    A pekka & ice golem can take out the th by themselves, which is why you see this so often.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Are you talking Defense or Offense? The OP is talking Offense.
    Oh sorry my bad.

I am generally a pebobat and dragbat user.
    For pebobat I have an ig and a pekka in the cc and for drag bat I take loons.

thanks. Using the slammer with hog attack sound like a good idea

Sometimes for me it depends on how confident I am in the plan. When everything is going well in a ground attack I like to have ice pekka or even giants sometimes. However, when things go wrong and I have to send a siege at the hall to get that second star because I didn't do well at the start, I like valks in there more. So, in legends for ground attacks I've been using valks more than ice pekka.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    For wars, Pekka Ice golem+ww is the most popular choice for ground(at least in my clan).Hogs are also taken with slammer for hogs attacks.Then Theres Pekka Smash for which we take loons with slammer in CC.
    In legends league, you are more likely to face a ring base with skelly traps near the TH which can distract the Pekka quite a bit,so it's better to take valks then.