Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How i get my leadeship back

Fresh Spawn

How i get my leadeship back

I was unactive for a while but now when i reopen my coc i was no longer leader and the they made leader is not play anymore and i donít know him is there any to get back my clan leadership.........plz help!!!!

Unless the current leader becomes inactive for 90 days, the leadership will go to the next longest co-leader, maybe then they can give back your leadership. But if that's not the case, then cut your loss. Make another clan to be leader and try to be more active.

Centennial Club
    I love not being the leader of a clan. I loved being the leader, but now I enjoy not having the responsibility

I was inactive for 5 days once. About killed me! Addiction is real!

Have up Leadership on first clan I started to someone I thought I could trust. They did a merger while I was on vacation and gave leadership to other clans former Leader. Couldn't get it back so started another clan. Mine now level 18 and one I didn't get back isn't even 10!

Fresh Spawn
    Damn! It is my lvl 10 clan how iím supposed to leave it and they made me elder so i have no rights to change clan setting wait for another 90 days is like hell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavanshu View Post
    Damn! It is my lvl 10 clan how iím supposed to leave it and they made me elder so i have no rights to change clan setting wait for another 90 days is like hell!!!
    Seems you didnt care for what was happening with your clan for more than 90 days and all of a sudden its an issue now. Go and enjoy the game for what it is and dont boost your ego with a title.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by sM1Le View Post
    Seems you didnt care for what was happening with your clan for more than 90 days and all of a sudden its an issue now. Go and enjoy the game for what it is and dont boost your ego with a title.
    I'm opening this game after 8month. How am i supposed to know that they will do that.

Forum Legend
    I'm opening this game after 8month. How am i supposed to know that they will do that.
    Did you really expect there to be any active players in "your" clan after 8 months of inactivity?!?

The "demote the inactive leader" functionality has been there for a while, as mentioned above, and I'd say that it was long overdue.

There were clans out there, where people stubonly kept playing and leveling the clan for YEARS, with an inactive leader .. this is for them.

If you want to retain leadership, you have to be active, or, be aware that you are going to be inactive for a while and promote somebody else to the position. That's actually how I came to lead the clan I'm in. I was and am extremely active and I'm not rolling around in the leadership power trip constantly. In fact, people know the rules in the clan and would not notice if I wasn't the Leader at all. When I go on vacation (for 3-6 weeks) I simply promote a co-lead and things continue to run. The clan is safeguarded if I get into an accident, all is well.

So, Lavanshu, get on with your life, start a new clan, because you will NOT be leading "your" clan again.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Did you really expect there to be any active players in "your" clan after 8 months of inactivity?!?

The "demote the inactive leader" functionality has been there for a while, as mentioned above, and I'd say that it was long overdue.

There were clans out there, where people stubonly kept playing and leveling the clan for YEARS, with an inactive leader .. this is for them.

If you want to retain leadership, you have to be active, or, be aware that you are going to be inactive for a while and promote somebody else to the position. That's actually how I came to lead the clan I'm in. I was and am extremely active and I'm not rolling around in the leadership power trip constantly. In fact, people know the rules in the clan and would not notice if I wasn't the Leader at all. When I go on vacation (for 3-6 weeks) I simply promote a co-lead and things continue to run. The clan is safeguarded if I get into an accident, all is well.

So, Lavanshu, get on with your life, start a new clan, because you will NOT be leading "your" clan again.

/Affront
    Yes i get it now but happily i found the no. of the current leader and now he is going to make me leader again......thank you for helping me..

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Yes i get it now but happily i found the no. of the current leader and now he is going to make me leader again......thank you for helping me..
    Sounds like youíre all set.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 676 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy