Thread: Level 65 looking for active CL neighborhood

Level 65 looking for active CL neighborhood

Hi all!

Iím looking for an active Champions League neighborhood

Must do 320 x 9

The 10th could be mandatory or optional

I am in the United States and am typically on 2-3 hours a day

I enjoy all aspects of the game. All my fishing spots are open, most of my town is upgraded, and I check into the valley at least once a day

All my machines are unlocked for my level and most have all slots open for maximum productivity

Iím looking for a NH that is organized and all about teamwork!

Please let me know if Iím a good fit for you!

Thanks

Sent you a pm

Hi, besquared!, sending you a private message

Hi! Lol Worth a try!😉😁

😍We are one big family!We have 96🏆gold trophies! Join us! 🏇5 year old neighborhood

❤Hi! I am Gina, leader of the wonderful neighborhood called Farming Fools! If you are looking for a fun place to hang out while farming, come join us!

We have been active since 2014! Five years ago we formed this AMAZING neighborhood! ☺

We have won 96 golden trophies! We are amazing & awesome!!! You can be too!

If you are active, chatty and helpful, please consider joining our group. You will be amazed by our generosity and teamwork!

We are dedicated to running a peaceful and fun neighborhood and committed to making sure all of our fellow members needs are met!

Championship league is where we like to be and everyone finishes all nine tasks at minimum of 320 points plus tenth is required.

**Bingo,Special and Mystery derbies 320-400 point minimum**

**We aim to finish our tasks in fastest time possible! We set a timed goal each derby and work together to finish early!

We are team players with great communication! We are looking for like minded team players. Humor is welcome!

**The leader may always be bribed with a glass of wine ***

Please be at least level 60

Also be over 21 years old, thank you!

Please request to join our private Facebook group under the same name of Farming Fools! Our neighborhood rules are up in tne site. Search for Farming Fools! Dont forget the ! at the end 😉

** We use Fb Messenger. This is so we can communicate and very essential during BINGO and Special themed derby weeks . This is mandatory.

After joining our Facebook or messenger and reading the nh guidelines you will immediately be made an ELDER!

Nh id is #GLLPRUU

Love to meet you soon!❤❤❤
    Multiquote Edit Reply