Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legends and Th13

Crab Claw

Legends and Th13

Are you guys planning to drop from legend league when th13 drops? I'll be staying for the guaranteed loot and no losses. I feel like there's gonna be a loot shortage in the lower leagues once everyone can spend their resources. On the other hand, it's only 8 raids per day. What you loot farmers think?
    Last edited by Frogged; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogged View Post
    Are you guys planning to drop from legend league when th13 drops? I'll be staying for the guaranteed loot and no losses. I feel like there's gonna be a loot shortage in the lower leagues once everyone can spend their resources. On the other hand, it's only 8 raids per day. What you loot farmers think?
    I think the amount of time a player has to play is the key factor. You can make more loot lower if you attack a lot. If you are good with 8 attacks per day, the loot is good and the no loss on defense helps a lot. I think I will stay in legends on two accounts, but probably will change up my attacking style a bit.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. How is war map placement of max halls determined you ask, check out threads like this one. Thank you SC for the new legends! I'd start it at 5500 and let farmers play 5000-5500, but overall it is a great improvement.

Pro Member
    I will probably stay in legends. I don't have the time luxury to cloud...and if i did, I'm sure clouding right after an update i would have less than 8 attacks each day unless i dropped a lot.

I'll more than likely stay up in legends. With upgrades likely taking 2 weeks again (hopefully not longer) 8 attacks a day of guaranteed loot, when paired with no losses, will be more than enough to keep 'em busy

Pro Member
    Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Considering that, unless I gem heroes or use a training potion, I need nearly 8 hours to get my 8 attacks, I will try to stay in Legends. It's not worth it to sit at lower levels unless I am forced to drop (I hover in low legends at the moment.)

I will probably stay in legends until the end of the December season and then re evaluate from there

Banned
    I have hovered around crystal to mast for years now. Yes. For years. I planned to go to legends since I didnt want to keep my maxed th12 in the lower leagues anymore. However....I have to hold my horses since th13 is coming around.

There will be plenty of loot. And I believe Im a veteran farmer too. I know I can find a lot of loot. I HAVE TOO.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    yes agreed! having a busy life, 8 raids with a possible loot of 300-400k per resource plus 300-400k more from win bonus is more than enough i believe.

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:223Trophies:5489
    Thanks for the sig TerMinus Prime
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

I'll definately stay in legends, there will be enough loot to keep builders going for 14 day upgrades, and 8 attacks a day suits me fine.

Being maxed now, I plan to stay in Legends.